but I actually find the dependency iPhones have on iTunes annoying.

This describes how I feel completely.  There isn't an iTunes for Linux (which I use at work and home) and this occasionally becomes very inconvenient.  That's the main nitpick I have with iOS is the large dependency on iTunes for everything.

This describes how I feel completely.  There isn't an iTunes for Linux (which I use at work and home) and this occasionally becomes very inconvenient.  That's the main nitpick I have with iOS is the large dependency on iTunes for everything.

Yeah, even with the iCloud (which I never used) and their wireless syncing, it still holds an overbearing dependency on iTunes since everything still goes through it to function properly.  At least most people have a Gmail account for something, so that makes it super easy to sync the Androids.

Yeah, even with the iCloud (which I never used) and their wireless syncing, it still holds an overbearing dependency on iTunes since everything still goes through it to function properly.  At least most people have a Gmail account for something, so that makes it super easy to sync the Androids.

I use the iTunes match service which works pretty well. Outside of throwing the files into iTunes I don't really need iTunes to do anything else. 

Aw I'm sorry. :( Does he have an idea about how much longer you'll need to have them in?

I've never had to get stitches removed.  When I had my splenectomy, they used those dissolving (is that the right word?) stitches.  All I had to do was wait for the knots to fall off.

this friday. and they are a heavy nylon with 6-7 knots in each. these dont dissolve so he'll clip the ends and just pull them out. i expect it to tickle a little bit.

i had staples in my stomach and side and they didnt hurt anything like this.

Fingertips are sensitive so just reading that is making me shiver.  I can't imagine how it feels to have them pulled from your finger.  I hope it heals quick!

Yeah I feel like the abdomen muscles healing overpower the staples/stitches in that region, lol.  I held in a sneeze for a month and a half while my abdomen was healing from my spleen removal because it hurt too much.

The only stitches I've ever had, were in my lip. 
I went to the doctor to get them out and ended up kicking the doctor because it hurt so bad. 
They had to get me numbing spray and my family had to collaboratively get the stitches out of my lip.

I was a feisty child.

You're a beast.

Seriously though, I looked over that sentence at least 3 times to make sure I read it right. I could never. 

I'm spending my Monday night writing out sponsorship proposals for a few bands. 

I'm kinda excited about it but I also have a headache. 

Life is so hard.

Alright, so my 2nd to last quarter at school starts tomorrow. I feel like I'm on the verge of some life-changing decisions (outside of the obvious). I really don't feel like I've taken myself or anything I've done for the last half a year or so seriously whatsoever. I'm at the point right now where I'm tired of feeling less than what I'm capable of. I've kind of let myself go a bit, socially/scholastically, to a point that it's affecting my self worth. I've also found myself dealing with negativity in my life pretty poorly and have let small things that happen during the day eat at me, like I did a few years in the past. Well, I'm definitely ready to make a conscious effort to change all of this. I know the changes that I need to make, I always have, but I'm ready to actually make the effort to step up and execute now. So yeah, time to stop being a child, take responsibility for my decisions and reclaim myself. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic