yeah, i do that all the time whilst sober.

oh yeah, I mean I’m not drunk all the time. i do it sober too haha.

My one roommate, she has a thing with saying goodnight, which I hate of course.. So I’ll always sneak upstairs and I’ll hear her yell “are you going to bed???” and then a few seconds later she’ll scream goodnight at me. she has to say it and she hates when I don’t say it back.

My one roommate, she has a thing with saying goodnight, which I hate of course.. So I’ll always sneak upstairs and I’ll hear her yell “are you going to bed???” and then a few seconds later she’ll scream goodnight at me. she has to say it and she hates when I don’t say it back.

ahaha my mom always gets really offended if i don't say goodnight to her, or let her sleeping on the couch and don't wake her up before i go to bed.

(in my defense, i always wake her up; she's just not actually 'awake' and doesn't remember it)

This is weird.

That was when I was flagged as a spambot and had to make another angry account to fix it. You're right about making a second because I wasn't satisfied with the lack of ".0".

Tell me about it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic