do you say excuse me afterward? or do you just laugh because lol burping loud at the office?

Most of the time I don't realize I do it, so... neither? I make an attempt at the former if I'm around new people. I try to be courteous. Sometimes.

I burped on my first day back from vacation last year and my old boss just said "I missed that"

Most of the time I don't realize I do it, so... neither? I make an attempt at the former if I'm around new people. I try to be courteous. Sometimes.

I burped on my first day back from vacation last year and my old boss just said "I missed that"

okay you are my window into understanding this. how do you not notice when you burp? maybe i'm just overly aware of what comes out of my body haha but rarely does anything escape me without me knowing it's happening/going to happen. also this is multiple times a day, as many as 6-8 times (because once i counted in amazement)

Come through UT instead of Wyoming

It would be cheaper and shave off a few hours. I'm trying to figure out how to do this in the small window of vacation I'll have available, about 11 days total. I'm totally pretending like this will actually happen.

okay you are my window into understanding this. how do you not notice when you burp? maybe i'm just overly aware of what comes out of my body haha but rarely does anything escape me without me knowing it's happening/going to happen. also this is multiple times a day, as many as 6-8 times (because once i counted in amazement)

I know that I'm doing it, it's not consciously acknowledged. All of my family and friends have been comfortable burping around each other my entire life, so it's never been a thing. I hardly ever think "oops, I just burped" unless I'm around a child and obviously need to set some sort of example by saying "excuse me."

I also burp way more than 6 times a day, every day, so that could be a contributing factor.

It would be cheaper and shave off a few hours. I'm trying to figure out how to do this in the small window of vacation I'll have available, about 11 days total. I'm totally pretending like this will actually happen.

If you have a chance to go through southern Utah, go for it. There's a lot of great National Parks and some beautiful scenery. Just google "southern Utah" and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

hoodoos-from-sunset-point-at-sunrise.jpgc01.jpg

If you have a chance to go through southern Utah, go for it. There's a lot of great National Parks and some beautiful scenery. Just google "southern Utah" and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

im definitely stoked to be living on this end of the country for many reasons, and the zion national park is one of them.  isnt there someplace in utah where you can mine for black opal?

hoodoos-from-sunset-point-at-sunrise.jpgc01.jpg

Fuck, I'm sold.

The bf came home and said "let's do it." I about lost my mind.

Let the planning and saving begin. Any tips for large road trips were most time will be spent driving is welcome and encouraged.

im definitely stoked to be living on this end of the country for many reasons, and the zion national park is one of them. isnt there someplace in utah where you can mine for black opal?

I haven't heard of it, but I'm sure you can somewhere down there. I haven't been to any of the National parks for a few years. I feel like I need to plan a trip down south this summer.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic