Hoping we get to leave around lunch time today. It's Battle of Flowers for Fiesta and no one is working today. Also, allergies are raging so my coworker and I are seeing who can fill their trashcan with tissues the fastest. I think I'm winning. Today totally blows.

I want to go home. We have jack shit to do here.

She texts me never. I know her stalker ass has my number. I debated adding her on facebook yesterday, but I have to remain mysterious.

I know she has my number as well but never texts me.

i am not!

but heres a shot of the nice day

instagram-13-kansas-city-from-the-libert

kind of hate for you this. its raining and 50ish here. we have about 2 nice days a year, if we are lucky. thankfully the past few years those lone nice days I have been at Cedar Point. cannot wait to go there this summer.

so ended up going to a concert last night. the one positive thing about it is that at least it was free.

also break faces today on your interview Madie!

The other day my sister found an iPhone on Craigslist that she wanted to buy. She's super busy with school right now so she asked if I would meet the guy for her. The tank in my car was almost on empty, so I asked her to throw in some money for gas since it was a 40 mile round trip and I'd do it for her. She only gave me $2.37 so when she sent this first text I decided I'd have some fun. I found the picture of the phone on Google Images. We have those exact countertops in our kitchen, so the photo was pretty convincing. 

vA9iaKF.png

bUOcvnm.png

7pf0Jbb.png

I paid $100 with contract for my 4S right after the 5 came out. It's in really great condition too, GONNA GET ALL THE MONEY WHEN MY CONTRACT IS UP IN NOVEMBER.

I just got home from work, ya'll need to stop guilting me into texting you. It's a two way street, ya know.

Also, I'm wearing my wolverine shirt today. I feel like sassafrassfrownwell and pudding hat would appreciate this.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic