so what the hell have I missed the past few days?

- zayzay is being a troll im assuming?

- matt went after Logan?? oh hell nawwwww.......

so my dad finally got released from the mental hospital a few days ago after being in there for roughly 3 months. well it only took those few days for him to start calling me uncontrollably like he used to and within those few days I already feel like a horrible son who is a failure. so yeahhhhh, awesome.

good news though was yesterday. took my best friend out for a very belated bday gift. went to Edgewater Park since she loves the lake and never gets to see it. got drinks and food downtown. then we went and say American Idiot the Musical. I liked it. I was there was more character development in it but it was still fantastic. I absolutely loved the set, it was damn awesome, and the girl who played Whatsername was gorgeous.

Oh man, sorry about your dad moose.

explain?

In what I thought would be a swell time and place( I wasn't thinking) to ask about everyones (not mine, didn't order them) subscription records, (his babies photo) I got a short answer and then I explained I didn't order them and he told me to fuck off. Pictures in the 6131 Sub thread. The other dude who runs 6131 asked for my email so I can be banned from ordering through them. http://m.imgur.com/qC5QBdN

In what I thought would be a swell time and place( I wasn't thinking) to ask about everyones (not mine, didn't order them) subscription records, (his babies photo) I got a short answer and then I explained I didn't order them and he told me to fuck off. Pictures in the 6131 Sub thread. The other dude who runs 6131 asked for my email so I can be banned from ordering through them. http://m.imgur.com/qC5QBdN

Wowwwwww those dudes at that label are fucking shitbags.  Props to you for taking one for the team and you didn't even order the sub!  Your response was pretty spot on, lol.

Wowwwwww those dudes at that label are fucking shitbags. Props to you for taking one for the team and you didn't even order the sub! Your response was pretty spot on, lol.

I'm bummed I gave them money for the Dads- Woman EP. Thank god It's being shipped through No Sleep so I'll actually get it.

Idk why people are getting all bent out of shape. He's the one who has been holding out on records from 3 years ago. Why put you on blast for asking where the records are?

I thought people would be happy he actually acknowledged something regarding the sub rather than reacting how they did. I don't even care. Both people running the label blocked me.

Tonight was awesome. If you have me on snapchat you got a video, but two good friends and I skated around our town drinking beers and climbed on the roof of a school and had a lot mlre beers while looking at the stars and talking. They proceeded to smoke a joint (I don't smoke), and it was very relaxing. It was awesome. Now I'm home eating Cheerios.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic