I never give people negative rep, unless they really, really deserve it. It's funny how so many people use it as a tool to say "I don't entirely agree with what this guy is saying". Maybe that's what it's for, but I still find it funny.

Right? I posted one time in alangrey's FS thread asking if he couldn't just post a list and he went through and downvoted pretty much every one of my posts...

I met a dog named space jam last night....

Incredible.

What's even funnier is that some people get so riled up when they get downvoted...then they'll make a post like "really, I get downvoted for that"...then they get downvoted more haha

Always great.

I only ever get irritated when people go through and just downvote all my posts because they don't like me. Which happens way too often. 

Incredible.

Always great.

I only ever get irritated when people go through and just downvote all my posts because they don't like me. Which happens way too often.

This literally just happened to me within the last 30 min. I went from 1017 to 1012 because the user "BlinkandPanic" or whatever their name is went and used all his downvotes on some random posts of mine.

Edit: this nerd http://boards.vinylcollective.com/user/17826-blinkandpanic/

I'm teaching my brother really bad habits.

Like walking by a pot of soup and picking noodles out with your fingers and then eating them. 

Fuck.

You are the worst kind of person...my mom used to take the toppings off of pizza and it drove me crazyyyy.

I take it back. You're pretty alright. But stop that shit!

This literally just happened to me within the last 30 min. I went from 1017 to 1012 because the user "BlinkandPanic" or whatever their name is went and used all his downvotes on some random posts of mine.

They're just frustrated that they're stuck listening to Blonk and Picnic for the rest of existence.

dkelly41 spent months downvoting every post i made.  he brought me down over 200 by the end of it.  those were the days...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic