so who here saw Malificent? I did. Looooved it.

I only ask because of this....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/hayley-krischer/the-maleficent-rape-scene_b_5445974.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000024

wtf is wrong with huffington post? that is....kinda ridiculous andsome very far reaching logic. My favorite part of the article was reading the comments by users. 

Just noticed something that made me giggle. Actually noticed it when reading the Maleficent article Moosey linked to. Alright, so you're looking through an article like that and they have ads/links for other articles that you might enjoy, blah blah blah. Well, sometimes they aren't laid out the best and you could possibly mix them up and see the photo of one with the headline of with the one below it. It's surprising how many times this creates something that causes a giggle. Here's a few examples just from that article:

2hi5lpz.png

10fwfb7.png

29cxee1.png

5jth1s.png

I've been hearing everyone rave about this place so I finally tried it out. Crazy long wait but it was worth it! I had the Chicken & Waffles and LAWD they baked jalapeños, roasted corn, and sausage into the waffle and then gave me two chicken breasts topped with a sweet honey butter glaze. Washed it down with a large mimosa.

image_zps670e309f.jpg

I've been hearing everyone rave about this place so I finally tried it out. Crazy long wait but it was worth it! I had the Chicken & Waffles and LAWD they baked jalapeños, roasted corn, and sausage into the waffle and then gave me two chicken breasts topped with a sweet honey butter glaze. Washed it down with a large mimosa.

image_zps670e309f.jpg

Where are you located again!? Because...chicken and waffles is my JAM! I love that's stuff and yours sounded incredible.

chicken and waffles is one of the best things ever. i always tell people how good it is and they look at me like I'm crazy.

another article for everyone. posted on facebook by someone who I went to grad school with. he is also a member of the baby boomer generation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/08/opinion/sunday/dear-millennials-were-sorry.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0

Work fuckin suuuuuuuucks today. No ones in the mall because the weather is insane. I'm hungover as all hell. And the manager I'm working with is her usual passive bitch self.

image_zps670e309f.jpg

Damn! That's what I'm talking about.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic