so we should all start texting/calling Logan.

https://twitter.com/loganeatsdirt/status/474962291167731712

I just woke up, suckkaaaaah. 

Actually thought I lost an arm because I slept on it and completely lost feeling in it. I couldn't even pick it up. Terrifying.

That being said, I only slept 6 hours over the past 3 nights and only napped for an hour and a half. 

So that blows. 

Actually thought I lost an arm because I slept on it and completely lost feeling in it. I couldn't even pick it up. Terrifying.

That being said, I only slept 6 hours over the past 3 nights and only napped for an hour and a half. 

So that blows. 

You lost some fingers

So that blows. 

you got lucky this time, punk.

the worst I have ever had something like that happen was basally one side of my body fell asleep. I slept on my side im guessing, woke up rolled over and put all my weight one the leg that felt dead. completely collapsed. tried to push up with that arm that was dead and nothing. i freaked for a second because it felt like I couldnt move.

good times.

You lost some fingers

More like an entire arm. Which is funny because I pretty much threatened that to anyone who woke me up, I woke myself up...I followed through with my threat. 

you got lucky this time, punk.

the worst I have ever had something like that happen was basally one side of my body fell asleep. I slept on my side im guessing, woke up rolled over and put all my weight one the leg that felt dead. completely collapsed. tried to push up with that arm that was dead and nothing. i freaked for a second because it felt like I couldnt move.

good times.

Dude, for real, my arm was straight up paralyzed. So scary. 

Also, good morning Slogan.

Thanks, boo. I want to go back to bed.

Yes!!! I knew this was today but I forgot!! I'm so excited! X-files, you're gonna have to wait. Hahahaha

Was it you that said something or had something on IG about that show Derek on Netflix? I'm watching it now because I saw that. So far, so good.

True.  My sister got burned on the coloring book vinyl (bad).  I swore I would never order anything Glassjaw again.

That's a bummer :(  I've heard they're pretty shitty about stuff like that.

Was it you that said something or had something on IG about that show Derek on Netflix? I'm watching it now because I saw that. So far, so good.

That a bummer :(  I've heard they're pretty shitty about stuff like that.

Yea, almost every single one of my friends are Glassjaw fans, so she ordered 2 copies, 1 for her boyfriend, and 1 for his cousin as a Christmas present.  Needless to say that didn't happen.  I believe it was like August when she ordered them (if my memory serves me correct?).

Yes!!! I knew this was today but I forgot!! I'm so excited! X-files, you're gonna have to wait. Hahahaha

WHOA. nobody puts X-files in the corner. NOBODY!

I got hooked on putting pepperoni in my macaroni

Also this sounds peeerrrffeeect. I have never even thought of this! I like tuna in my mac...ALOT. with green chiles. sounds whack, but I swear its awesome. this batch had kale and spinach in it...it was okay. pepperoni though, man, you may have started a whole new revolution for me. that sounds unbeatable. 

Yea, almost every single one of my friends are Glassjaw fans, so she ordered 2 copies, 1 for her boyfriend, and 1 for his cousin as a Christmas present.  Needless to say that didn't happen.  I believe it was like August when she ordered them (if my memory serves me correct?).

horrorbusiness...

Totally off topic but if you're still looking for AOCTW... Price kinda sux though

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KH34EFC/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic