Why the hell did I wake up this morning with 6 new random Instagram followers?  I don't do any of that shit where you go around liking a bunch of random peoples stuff, or commenting on their pages.  Weird.

#blessed

;)

My girlfriend sent me a link to a dress she thought was cute a couple weeks back. (She's not super into dresses either) I totally just bought it and had it sent to her house and put a fake name for the billing address.

Relationships. You're doing it right!

Haha, I would never move to Denver.  It's just a bigger version of where I moved from : )

It's Friday and I'm so mentally exhausted from work that I think I'm just going to buy a six pack and stay home with the dog tonight.  Plus, I got the CODY box set and Deathconciousness in the mail over the week and haven't spent any time with them.  Might be a Jon and dog record party tonight.

Colorado, my dream state :wub:

Sounds like a good night. I'm gonna relax & watch Hannibal & forget about this shit week.

Season 2 to be exact... I watched it when it was on during the season but i prefer to binge watch shows. The finale was so goddamn depressing I have to brace myself for it this time. But it's a beautifully disturbing show & one of the best in a while.

I have yet to start season 2. It's a good show I just go all over the place media wise. The Funko Hannibal figures look so slick!

I have yet to start season 2. It's a good show I just go all over the place media wise. The Funko Hannibal figures look so slick!

I haven't seen the figures yet, will have to check them out! Yeah, season 2 is a lot rougher & more intense imo than the 1st. A great show but don't expect to be in anything resembling a good mood when you finish it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic