Logan on twitter is my favorite social media.

So many people have told me how much they enjoy me on twitter over the past few days and it makes my heart happy.

Is texting someone you like supposed to make you all excited and stuff when they respond or is it just my dorky ass?

DUUUUUHHHHHHH 

Fucking DAVID

It's always goddamn david

Also who did Baby Boomerang or whatever used to be?

And who is jimmythescumbag2.0 now? Or is he just gone?

Baby Boomerang was Human Ton. 

Jimmy transformed into pudding hat/pudding flan but then eventually just disappeared.

That's awesome. I want to get a MacBook soon, but I can't decide between the Pro or the Air.

I have a Macbook, he's my baby and also was a decent portion of my college tuition.  

Dannng. Share the bagels tho?

GIMME ALL DA BAGELS

Haha, I could send a care package! Do non-Logan bagels travel well?

I travel great by airplane or car but you can't mail me. 

They press anything good?

Did they press Marina and the Diamonds?

Talking about dreams is weird. I feel like a crazy posting this lol.

NEver forget when I dreamt that I was hanging out with VC crew and Jared proposed by girls by throwing sunflower seeds on the ground. Then his boss gave him sunflower seeds that day.

I don't dream. I have some brain / sleep disorder where I never hit the proper R.E.M.

I don't sleep well / a lot. Haha.

I'm the complete opposite. I hit R.E.M too quickly and I'm always sleepy and I can sleep anytime for any length of time. However, I have never been officially diagnosed so I may just be assuming all this. I have some of the major symptoms of narcolepsy though like the sleep paralysis on a consistent basis along with hypnagogic hallucinations which are terrifying. I don't have cataplexy which is where people just lose control and fall asleep. I need to get a sleep study done. Sometimes I get very little sleep because I will keep getting sleep paralysis that night which is why I'm on here so much in the middle of the night.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic