How come every time I see someone selling Second Stage Turbine Blade, no matter what the variant, says they want to sell it, that they don't want ebay prices, but then reference ebay and use that to compare prices.

I just messaged a dude who is selling it without the 7", says he doesn't want ebay prices, so I offer $50 to start, then he says "they go for $110-160 on ebay, so I want $85". For fucks sake. People on this forum don't get the purpose of this forum.

Discogs price with the 7":

• Lowest:$45.00
  • Median:$67.50

I'm starting to think I'll never get this album at a decent price.

How come every time I see someone selling Second Stage Turbine Blade, no matter what the variant, says they want to sell it, that they don't want ebay prices, but then reference ebay and use that to compare prices.

I just messaged a dude who is selling it without the 7", says he doesn't want ebay prices, so I offer $50 to start, then he says "they go for $110-160 on ebay, so I want $85". For fucks sake. People on this forum don't get the purpose of this forum.

• Lowest: $45.00
  • Median: $67.50

people are assholes.

They also have assholes.

Assholes with assholes.

• Lowest: $45.00
  • Median: $67.50

Bought my copy from a board member for MUCH higher than that a few months ago. Without the 7" too. Ya win some you lose some  -_-

I called him out.

And you're definitely right about people being assholes.

You however are not.

Also, I got you a little something extra for picking up that print for me.

Daww. Thanks. (But you haven't seen me kill people with kindness on planes.)

And you didn't have to do that! By the way... How should I get this to you? I somehow got them back to SF without any damage. (I bought myself one too.)

Bought my copy from a board member for MUCH higher than that a few months ago. Without the 7" too. Ya win some you lose some  -_-

Hi Dani! You're the coolest! I wouldn't have made you pay that much, but then again, I don't think any of my records are worth that much. 

Hi Dani! You're the coolest! I wouldn't have made you pay that much, but then again, I don't think any of my records are worth that much. 

Hi! No you arreee! The whole time I was walking over to meet you my anxiety was in high gear. In my head I was like "what if she doesn't recognize me? Do we shake hands? Hug? What if I go in for the hug and she goes for a handshake? Do girls even handshake?" hahahaha

Also, listening to Caspian now. I've definitely missed out all these years.

Hi! No you arreee! The whole time I was walking over to meet you my anxiety was in high gear. In my head I was like "what if she doesn't recognize me? Do we shake hands? Hug? What if I go in for the hug and she goes for a handshake? Do girls even handshake?" hahahaha

Also, listening to Caspian now. I've definitely missed out all these years.

Hahaha! I was nervous too. When I started eating my three massive tacos I was thinking, I should eat this one super quick so she doesn't think I am as fat as I am. But then I told you I had three anyway. #secretfail

But in all seriousness, It was so cool to meet you and as soon as you were there I felt comfortable. We will definitely hang out again. Hoping for more Boston layovers!

So glad you are finally checking them out! I seriously think they are among the best out there. Their catalogue is incredible. Not one album, or track even, that I don't love. Watching them play their hearts out on Saturday just confirmed for me that they are literally the best.

I was so bummed I had to be up early in the morning and that I had to catch the train because they totally had an afterparty at a bar, and said that everyone's first drink was on them. Not to mention, they completely thought of their fans to make this show what it was. They purposely had it start early so people would be able to see the whole show without missing the last train out. They are so kind! And I felt like I was part of a special club because I felt like most of the people there were friends, friends of friends, or family. It was a pretty special crowd. I saw a lady, probably in her 80s, taking videos on her iPhone. There was little kids, and people of all ages. It was amazing.

Anyway. All this to say.... Please fall in love with Caspian.

Just found out Foo Fighters are playing Wrigley Field next August. So far away from now but at least I'll have something to look forward to for almost a year haha.

Also just wanted to say hey to all you cool dudes and dudettes in here. This thread moves too fast for me to keep up regularly.

I'm determined to see them live on this next tour!

This whole sending SMS/receiving and making phone calls on my Mac thing is going to be absolutely great.  I don't get service in my house, so I often have to go outside to call people or send messages.  What an excellent update.

I got a MacBook Air a few weeks ago and just iMessage on my computer has been rad.  Makes me not want to text on my phone anymore.

I got a MacBook Air a few weeks ago and just iMessage on my computer has been rad.  Makes me not want to text on my phone anymore.

Now you can text anyone, not just iPhone users.  It's awesome.  I've yet to use it but if these features work as seamlessly as they should it will be great.  I usually opt for using my Pro over my iPhone.  It's just easier.

I got a MacBook Air a few weeks ago and just iMessage on my computer has been rad. Makes me not want to text on my phone anymore.

But ........I'm a lot faster typing on my phone than you are on your computer... :D. Just saying.

Also, walking dead isn't free on amc anymore :(. I just bought the season off iTunes.

Suuuuuucks

Now you can text anyone, not just iPhone users.  It's awesome.  I've yet to use it but if these features work as seamlessly as they should it will be great.  I usually opt for using my Pro over my iPhone.  It's just easier.

Woah!  I upgraded last night, but didn't explore any of the features.

But ........I'm a lot faster typing on my phone than you are on your computer... :D. Just saying.

Haha, I wish I could blame it on the fact that I'm working when I'm on that computer, but that isn't the case at all :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic