Holy shit, okay 2 weeks ago I found all these bites on my legs. No one could tell me what they were. I had stayed in a hotel so I thought maybe it was bedbugs. Fast forward 2 weeks and no more bites. Last night I found one so I'm thinking fuck this we need to find out what's going on. I go to the doctor hoping he can help identify what's biting me since it's just effecting me and not jimmy. He looks at it and says 'ingrown hair' absolutely not a bite. Then I tell him about the bites 2 weeks earlier and he goes 'oh, maybe fleas or ticks' so THEN I say 'what about bedbugs' and this mother f pulls out his cell phone and hops on Google to compare my leg to fucking Google images. I'm shocked at this point. I don't even know what to say. So after comparing my leg to google and reading off the wiki definition for bed bug bites he decides that I definitely have beg bug bites. He leaves and says he will return with paperwork. I walk out because fuck this guy. I get in my car not believing I just paid for a doctor to google my leg and my phone rings, it's the doctor!! He says 'after consulting some more resources you definitely have bed bug bites and you need to call a exterminator asap'.

I don't know what's going on but obviously we're freaking out and calling our landlord. I'll be so mad if I brought home something from that hotel. Damn.

Holy shit, okay 2 weeks ago I found all these bites on my legs. No one could tell me what they were. I had stayed in a hotel so I thought maybe it was bedbugs. Fast forward 2 weeks and no more bites. Last night I found one so I'm thinking fuck this we need to find out what's going on. I go to the doctor hoping he can help identify what's biting me since it's just effecting me and not jimmy. He looks at it and says 'ingrown hair' absolutely not a bite. Then I tell him about the bites 2 weeks earlier and he goes 'oh, maybe fleas or ticks' so THEN I say 'what about bedbugs' and this mother f pulls out his cell phone and hops on Google to compare my leg to fucking Google images. I'm shocked at this point. I don't even know what to say. So after comparing my leg to google and reading off the wiki definition for bed bug bites he decides that I definitely have beg bug bites. He leaves and says he will return with paperwork. I walk out because fuck this guy. I get in my car not believing I just paid for a doctor to google my leg and my phone rings, it's the doctor!! He says 'after consulting some more resources you definitely have bed bug bites and you need to call a exterminator asap'.

I don't know what's going on but obviously we're freaking out and calling our landlord. I'll be so mad if I brought home something from that hotel. Damn.

I had a doctor like that one time, went in because I had a rashy whatever all over my legs, etc.

Dude goes poking around at it (no gloves mind you) and goes, "dry skin, use some lotion." fast forward a while, I go back and dude's like,(and this is gross, I feel gross admitting that I ever had this.)

"Oh, scabies? Gross, you have scabies." Sure enough.

Then, he berates me AND MY FUCKING MOTHER, violating HIPAA by telling her I had it, because I was a fucking adult man, because he touched me with no gloves on. 

So, also don't feel toooooo bad about bed bugs, it isn't your fault that hotel was nasty.

Holy shit. Never see that doctor again and I would wash all the sheets and get the exterminator in there ASAP

I had a doctor like that one time, went in because I had a rashy whatever all over my legs, etc.

Dude goes poking around at it (no gloves mind you) and goes, "dry skin, use some lotion." fast forward a while, I go back and dude's like,(and this is gross, I feel gross admitting that I ever had this.)

"Oh, scabies? Gross, you have scabies." Sure enough.

Then, he berates me AND MY FUCKING MOTHER, violating HIPAA by telling her I had it, because I was a fucking adult man, because he touched me with no gloves on.

So, also don't feel toooooo bad about bed bugs, it isn't your fault that hotel was nasty.

Yeah no shame, honestly it can happen to anyone. We're both clean freaks and obviously, something is in our home :( the hotel was pretty nice though, so I'm suprised, but really can't think of anything else that could be fucking with me. frank has been to the vet a million times so we don't think it's him. Now it's just a matter of who pays for this, us or our landlord. Regardless, I called a beg big sniffing dog company and they should be coming over and hopefully giving us peace of mind soon.

So I took a picture of most of the receipts from my local record store while I lived in Salt Lake City. Roughly 14 months worth.

And this is just that one store. That doesn't include my vacation purchases, the other local shop, Discogs / VC / online, etc. I think I have a problem.

Jared will understand.

fYiKJAC.jpg

Oh man, if I saved all my receipts from Graywhale  I could cover the walls of a room and wallow in my shame of impulse spending. I've spent so much time there. When I started going to the University location, they had a tiny selection of records. They were all contained in that tiny room by the stairs in the front where the toys are now. They had four little rows of records. They've certainly grown since then. I used to find great dollar bin stuff all the time and had a few amazing finds, like a copy of Sigur Ros' Takk for $35. I love that place. 

Have you been to Diabolical or Randy's?

Oh man, if I saved all my receipts from Graywhale  I could cover the walls of a room and wallow in my shame of impulse spending. I've spent so much time there. When I started going to the University location, they had a tiny selection of records. They were all contained in that tiny room by the stairs in the front where the toys are now. They had four little rows of records. They've certainly grown since then. I used to find great dollar bin stuff all the time and had a few amazing finds, like a copy of Sigur Ros' Takk for $35. I love that place. 

Have you been to Diabolical or Randy's?

Graywhale is probably the best record store I've ever been to. I went to Randy's and Dia a few times as well, but always was fond of Gray.

And thats sick finding Takk for so cheap.

Happy birthday Jared!!!

tumblr_m4v57nP04b1qhy6c9o1_500.gif

Madie I would have been pissed at that doctor too!! Hopefully it's nothing too serious though :(

I went to the store and I was once again asked to give someone a ride home!! I'm not in the mood to be stabbed today. No thanks. She was really aggressive about it too. Luckily my flight response kicked in and I took off into the store. Getting back to my car was really scary because she was waiting outside for me :(

Never leaving the house again.

Happy birthday Jared!!!

tumblr_m4v57nP04b1qhy6c9o1_500.gif

Madie I would have been pissed at that doctor too!! Hopefully it's nothing too serious though :(

I went to the store and I was once again asked to give someone a ride home!! I'm not in the mood to be stabbed today. No thanks. She was really aggressive about it too. Luckily my flight response kicked in and I took off into the store. Getting back to my car was really scary because she was waiting outside for me :(

Never leaving the house again.

You need to learn the "don't fuck with me" look.

Yeah no shame, honestly it can happen to anyone. We're both clean freaks and obviously, something is in our home :( the hotel was pretty nice though, so I'm suprised, but really can't think of anything else that could be fucking with me. frank has been to the vet a million times so we don't think it's him. Now it's just a matter of who pays for this, us or our landlord. Regardless, I called a beg big sniffing dog company and they should be coming over and hopefully giving us peace of mind soon.

Oh, yeah, my friend brought them (scabies) back from Poland is the general consensus among my group of friends that ended up with them. I blame the Polish!

Even nice hotels can get them (bed bugs) unfortunately. I always check a couple general places first thing when I get to a hotel because I'm a freak like that and I'm terrified that if I get them I'll never get rid of them.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic