I need to learn how to eat off $20 a week. 

Make her blazed ass cook you dinner for the next seven days.

I eat veggies, fruit, eggs, hummus, and pasta. (also rice and beans) hahaha..... Not luxurious, but the farmer's market makes it feel more fancy. Plus the quality just really can't be beat by grocery stores in my experience.

I would, but I am on call the next 5 days, so I won't be in the area most likely. :( She feels so bad. She is going to pay for my groceries next week.

No kidding. I can do about $30 if I really try, but getting it lower would be tough. I'd drastically have to cut down my avocado intake.

It sounds gross but whatever. Grocery outlet has super cheap avocados. That or a Chinese store around the corner from my house sells them in a bag for like 4 bucks. Taste fine just on the smaller side.

It would be hard to spend just $20 a week but I think I could manage it. I wouldn't be able to eat all the vegetables I like :(

Also my dog would be pissed. Her treats get pretty pricey. If she doesn't get her daily treat, I have to listen to a lot of howling. I'm not kidding. Dog gets really mad.

Also my dog would be pissed. Her treats get pretty pricey. If she doesn't get her daily treat, I have to listen to a lot of howling. I'm not kidding. Dog gets really mad.

I always give Waffle a treat before I leave the house and now it just seems like he's excited for me to leave because he knows he gets a treat out of the deal.

It sounds gross but whatever. Grocery outlet has super cheap avocados. That or a Chinese store around the corner from my house sells them in a bag for like 4 bucks. Taste fine just on the smaller side.

Damn.  I need to try and track down some cheap avocados!  A bag of them sounds incredible.

Ginger gets a treat

when I leave for work

When I get home

Before bed

If I happen to go to the store then I have to do the treat thing again

And when I get home from work and I try and give her a biscuit instead of a jumbone, she flips her shit. She won't eat it and runs around howling.

She's a spoiled brat.

I try and keep everything healthy and small little portions or she would be faaaaaat

Ginger gets a treat

when I leave for work

When I get home

Before bed

If I happen to go to the store then I have to do the treat thing again

And when I get home from work and I try and give her a biscuit instead of a jumbone, she flips her shit. She won't eat it and runs around howling.

She's a spoiled brat.

I try and keep everything healthy and small little portions or she would be faaaaaat

Waffle usually gets them whenever I leave at all.  Work, errands, whatever.  It's like a consolation prize of not having me around (or maybe it's a bonus for me leaving?).  What's a jumbone?  Waffle mainly gets biscuits, rawhides and peanut butter.

I really missed having easily accessible produce after I stopped working in restaurants.

I worked in the produce department at an organic grocery store. We were allowed to take "culled" stuff. Which really meant find the best looking produce and then be like "Does this look wilted to you? Yeah, I think it looks wilted."

Me working there did not overlap with me owning a juicer, sadly. 

Waffle usually gets them whenever I leave at all. Work, errands, whatever. It's like a consolation prize of not having me around (or maybe it's a bonus for me leaving?). What's a jumbone? Waffle mainly gets biscuits, rawhides and peanut butter.

It's a chewable bone with soft delicious stuff inside it? I think ...it's tougher than a normal treat but not as tough as rawhide. She cut her mouth on rawhide once and I had to stop buying it. :(

Yeah she loves when I leave because she hears my Keys and runs to the table where I keep the treats.

I swear though, she gets way too excited. Do you know how many times a day i have to say "ginger you need to calm down"

It's a chewable bone with soft delicious stuff inside it? I think ...it's tougher than a normal treat but not as tough as rawhide. She cut her mouth on rawhide once and I had to stop buying it. :(

I should look of those.  Rawhides sometimes make Waffle bleed, but nothing terrible.  I don't think he cares at all.

I worked in the produce department at an organic grocery store. We were allowed to take "culled" stuff. Which really meant find the best looking produce and then be like "Does this look wilted to you? Yeah, I think it looks wilted."

Me working there did not overlap with me owning a juicer, sadly. 

That sounds awesome.  I've always worked in places that were pretty liberal with us eating, but I never had the selection you probably did.  It was really nice never really having to grocery shop.  I Just needed enough to get me through my days off and that was about it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic