0% motivation to play squash tonight :(

100% motivation to eat squash

You eat juice?

Squash is a juice?

Squash:

Winter%20Squash0001.jpg

I've heard of pumpkin (obviously) and they do have butternut squash in some places. The rest are all new to me!

Yo. Delicata squash is delicious.

How would you eat it? In a soup?

This was fun and cute. :)

Is it silly of me that for the past 24+ hours or so I've been stewing over a couple of essentially derogatory & personal comments about & towards me in another thread here, enough so that it got under my skin and now makes me want to quit VC altogether and stop posting?!?!

Yes and no. Don't quit VC (the silly part), but the shit that was said was over the line and would get under my skin too.

Is it silly of me that for the past 24+ hours or so I've been stewing over a couple of essentially derogatory & personal comments about & towards me in another thread here, enough so that it got under my skin and now makes me want to quit VC altogether and stop posting?!?!

Damn he's been reading my private messages.

Is it silly of me that for the past 24+ hours or so I've been stewing over a couple of essentially derogatory & personal comments about & towards me in another thread here, enough so that it got under my skin and now makes me want to quit VC altogether and stop posting?!?!

Hang out in small talk a bit... we don't judge as harshly

Ya gotta stop caring what other people think, Juan. You'll be infinitely happier in life.

I never care what other think! It's just that the comments and whatnot must've caught me at a moment. I think I'm more upset that it was uncalled for. Maybe that's what's eating at me on it.

I never care what other think! It's just that the comments and whatnot must've caught me at a moment. I think I'm more upset that it was uncalled for. Maybe that's what's eating at me on it.

Being mad at the fact that it was unethical is okay. But it'll pass & you'll move on. People are dumb lol.

Your record collection is better than theirs

What? lol

Truth is you're always going to get idiots on the Internet. Don't let them get to you, block them from your feed. Hell you're admin, ban them from the site. If someone was giving me personal attacks I'd report them to you/admin.

Ahem Taraneh.

It was out of line, but not a bannable offense imo.

I saw one and it really bothered me. It's so damn stupid, just stay in small talk for a while, they all remind me of the good in the world. When assholes get to me in the general boards, I come here to feel better. I love all of Small Talk.

Truth is you're always going to get idiots on the Internet. Don't let them get to you, block them from your feed. Hell you're admin, ban them from the site. If someone was giving me personal attacks I'd report them to you/admin.

Ahem Taraneh.

I will work on our friendship.

Friend. :wub:

Serious face

annie-edison.gif

Is it silly of me that for the past 24+ hours or so I've been stewing over a couple of essentially derogatory & personal comments about & towards me in another thread here, enough so that it got under my skin and now makes me want to quit VC altogether and stop posting?!?!

I hate when that happens. I try not to let shit get to me but then someone says something shitty that hits you right in the guts and it's all down hill with the self loathing and the drinking and the guilty pleasure record spinning. 

Don't leave Juan, so many of us love you man. For every entitled asshole that walks in thinking they own the place there are 2 other kind, nice internet friends on here. You and others are some of my favorite people in the world.

Im sorry someone was a doucheturd, was it at least a thread for a shitty band?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic