It's ok bladie, still heart you. I don't like correcting people but sometimes when people find out they've been saying my name wrong for a while they get really embarrassed. It's painful for all people involved lol

I'm really happy you corrected me! Although I do feel really bad about spelling it wrong. If I had a dollar for every time someone called me Blake/Blaine.... I would be so rich.

It's ok bladie, still heart you. I don't like correcting people but sometimes when people find out they've been saying my name wrong for a while they get really embarrassed. It's painful for all people involved lol

I remember you saying how it's pronounced and I've officially corrected myself whenever I hear your name in my head. :D

we have this scent, praline caramel sticky buns. it’s the best thing ever. so many notes culminating in an enticing symphony of sweet and savory aromas. (this is the shit I write for this catalog). i went out to the warehouse and got a few candles to open up on my desk and smell. heavenly.

we have this scent, praline caramel sticky buns. it’s the best thing ever. so many notes culminating in an enticing symphony of sweet and savory aromas. (this is the shit I write for this catalog). i went out to the warehouse and got a few candles to open up on my desk and smell. heavenly.

That really sounds awesome. I really like candles. I'm weird and sometimes buy from like paddywax and stuff.

I'm not as bad as this girl:

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic