I love Shakespeare but not historical plays. You see my problem?

Haha, I'm not a fan of either :)  Had I thought of it earlier, I would have read The Stupidest Angel for Christmas.

He apparently came out with a new book in April!  Looks like that's what I'll be reading after I finish my next 2 books.

I did! I finished it about a month ago I think. I liked it quite a bit. I was really interested in the Trace Italian.

Awesome. I haven't read it yet, I just wanted to know what you thought about it. I've really been wanting to get more reading done, so maybe finding a cheap copy of this book will pull me in.

Awesome. I haven't read it yet, I just wanted to know what you thought about it. I've really been wanting to get more reading done, so maybe finding a cheap copy of this book will pull me in.

Gotcha, I couldn't remember if you posted in the thread about it or not.  I'd recommend it.  It took me a couple chapters, but I got hooked and went through it pretty quickly.  With enough patience, used books can be pretty cheap on Amazon.  That's where a large portion of mine have come from.

I have a Shakespeare tattoo planned...

Have you seen this?  http://www.amazon.com/William-Shakespeares-Star-Wars-Doescher/dp/1594746370/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1418976713&sr=1-2&keywords=star+wars+shakespeare

I got it for my best friend for her birthday a few years ago.  She's a big fan of both and said it was really fun.

Have you seen this? http://www.amazon.com/William-Shakespeares-Star-Wars-Doescher/dp/1594746370/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1418976713&sr=1-2&keywords=star+wars+shakespeare

I got it for my best friend for her birthday a few years ago. She's a big fan of both and said it was really fun.

More of Trek guy but one of close friends is a Star Wars and Shakespeare fan. Just found her xmas gift!!!

More of Trek guy but one of close friends is a Star Wars and Shakespeare fan. Just found her xmas gift!!!

Haha, awesome!  I read a few pages of it and thought it was really well done.  I do you remember mentioning TNG earlier this week.  Never really got into it, but a lot of my really good friends love it.  I should probably give it a try as an adult.

Haha, awesome! I read a few pages of it and thought it was really well done. I do you remember mentioning TNG earlier this week. Never really got into it, but a lot of my really good friends love it. I should probably give it a try as an adult.

Please start with TOS. It can't be beat.

Have you seen this? http://www.amazon.com/William-Shakespeares-Star-Wars-Doescher/dp/1594746370/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1418976713&sr=1-2&keywords=star+wars+shakespeare

I got it for my best friend for her birthday a few years ago. She's a big fan of both and said it was really fun.

I got my better half this last year and she loved it.

Anyways small talk, I'm off to that London Town for the weekend so back on Monday!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic