I'm also not much a kid person. Mostly kids between the ages of 3-10. We were over at my sister in laws and she has a 4 year old that I just can't stand to be around. I mean, I love the kid but I don't want to hang out with her...ever. She is kind of an evil brat. Pretty sure that makes me a terrible person. 

Nah, I know what you mean. Seriously, look what they get people to do

omen3.gif

I want a son so I can make him Blade 2.0 and never make the mistakes I did. Like, if you like me now, you will love my son. He will be so rad.

My best friend gets honestly upset when I say Im never having kids. He says it unfair to deprive the world of another me. Im just like, dude look at my dad and then look at me. That's not how shit works.

Also, Im almost fucking 30. If I was gonna change my mind it would've already happened. Plus, I am 100% confident in my decision for a lot of reasons.

Macho Camacho- I'm gonna be in Myrtle in April #VCMeetup? Eh? Eh?

Sounds good to me...if you are coming from charleston, then you will probably take 17 into georgetown and through pawleys island, which is where I work and have all those yummy places to eat! let me know, and we can make it happen.

Mmmm spiked shakes are one of the greatest things ever.  Just realized you live in Myrtle Beach. The best hot dog I ever had was in Myrtle Beach. You guys do have some damn good food there. 

Agreed, you remember the place? A place here called Sam's Corner is about the best.

I legit want a vesectomy. No children ever.

Do it, its awesome.

Sounds good to me...if you are coming from charleston, then you will probably take 17 into georgetown and through pawleys island, which is where I work and have all those yummy places to eat! let me know, and we can make it happen.

Agreed, you remember the place? A place here called Sam's Corner is about the best.

Do it, its awesome.

YESSSSSSS

Do it, its awesome.

Ugh, I don't remember as it was probably 5 years ago or so. It was tiny little shack right off the beach. I would walk there from our condo every day and get a hot dog with slaw on it. I will never look at hot dogs the same way again. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic