I vote everyday, so when the 24 hour bs is up from yesterday, i'll do so again

Thank you!!

I'm like...in it to win it at this point. I've spammed everything so much that I'll feel dumb if I don't get it.

But like I mentioned last night, the girl behind me is getting more votes a day than I am, which means she'll likely beat me if I can't get my numbers up.

Yesterday was a pretty shitty day.  I usually try to be a positive person, more so lately, but fuck it man, I'm so tired of everything being shitty.

You and me both brother.

It's been like that for me each and every damn day lately. And what really rips my ass even more is that it feels as though no one cares at all to reach out to express any concern. Not even my own family. That's what hurts the most. People are too self-involved and egocentric to even notice when someone else may be struggling with something and reach out a caring hand.

You and me both brother.

It's been like that for me each and every damn day lately. And what really rips my ass even more is that it feels as though no one cares at all to reach out to express any concern. Not even my own family. That's what hurts the most. People are too self-involved and egocentric to even notice when someone else may be struggling with something and reach out a caring hand.

I always reach out to you, my brother. I don't have my phone for the next couple of days, but there's always FB.

You and me both brother.

Do they know?

I don't know your situation but I think a lot of times people tend to think their misery is more outwardly noticeable than it is. 

I think a lot of times people tend to think their misery is more outwardly noticeable than it is. 

This is very true. The only people I can read like a book are my mom and my wife, but neither of them really have a clue when I am stressed to no end or depressed (or even just glum for that matter). I think I unintentionally hide it.

You and me both brother.

this also makes me sad. :(

i know that feeling all too well. 

tumblr_inline_mmi179xt9x1qz4rgp.gif

Whilst we're on this subject. Things haven't been ok for me this year/last year and some of my best mates just don't seem to bother. They are still arguing about the most high school problems and petty things despite being 24/25.

There really are bigger problems in the world than such little squabbles over nothing, i just want to scream at them and ask them if it really matters. In the entire scheme of all the crap and serious stuff going on with everyone, does it really matter who's texting which girl or which friend wants to live with who else.

I just have a constant sadness that I can't seem to get rid of and it's horrible.

Whilst we're on this subject. Things haven't been ok for me this year/last year and some of my best mates just don't seem to bother. They are still arguing about the most high school problems and petty things despite being 24/25.

There really are bigger problems in the world than such little squabbles over nothing, i just want to scream at them and ask them if it really matters. In the entire scheme of all the crap and serious stuff going on with everyone, does it really matter who's texting which girl or which friend wants to live with who else.

I just have a constant sadness that I can't seem to get rid of and it's horrible.

:(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic