I haven't smoked weed in 3 years next month. I mean I've smoked it a few times, but panic attacks. I still try every once in awhile. I had success with "take a tiny hit, wait 30-40 minutes, take another small hit, repeat" but it didn't really get me high. Just a little stoned feeling. Took too long, I'm a busy guy and ain't got time for that.

I'm not a big drinker.  Recently I started drinking more often, which for me was once every 2-3 weeks.  I finally learned the appropriate amount of alcohol needed to make me semi social in large groups.  A PBR tallboy would make me less of an anti social ass.

However, most of y'all probably remember my drinkie drinkie, drivie drive, jailie jaile fiasco.  Now I'm back to my old school rules for drinking.  Absolutely no out of town drinking.  Only drinking at concerts and 1 beer per band. 

Alcohol isn't something I really like the taste of it's just kind of a social crutch.

my family/friends/ex's always have smoked alot of weed and drank but iv never really felt the need to but i just drank for the first time a few days ago with some friends i never see when we were both in LA at the same time and it was alright 

they insisted i shotgunned my first beer and that was sorta gross but funny

I remember the days of shotgunning beers and using funnels and shit.

It was fun as hell at the time but I'm glad I'm an adult now and can just drink a god damn drink.

I'm not above an occasional drinking game though. Last time I really did that was when I lived in New Paltz 4 years ago though. Every weekend my housemates and I would be like "Lets drink! Ok...but what do we do?" and it always turned into like a 3 hour long game of Asshole.

C'mon now... you must have some game. I mean you're married!

She started it. I was just hanging out with this new person, but she showed interest first. SHE kissed ME....

well that got real. I feel like i would totally be the person to actually say something like that but iv been listening to life is peachy all morning by korn and im feeling so off hahah

hahahaha, all day I dream about sex...all day I dream about...

I enjoy all the substances. lol

I am a big fan of fancy cocktails and craft beer. I'll have a glass of wine every now and again, usually if I am cooking something nice for dinner. I am a huge introvert so drinking helps me in social situations. So much more fun and talkative when I am drunk. I never sleep well after a night of drinking though. 

My BF is a smoke weed all day erryday type person. Has been for many many many years and he has a big family in which everyone smokes as if it's just a normal part of everyday life. I typically smoke in the evenings when he is home or I just want to relax after a long day. I totally understand how it can make people anxious and fuck with them. My sister can't smoke anymore for this reason. I've never done any harder drugs, except I took half of an adderall once at a concert just to see what it would do. Didn't really care for it much and my BF got super pissed at me. Would try shrooms, but nothing else. 

fancy cocktails and craft beer fancy cocktails and craft beer fancy cocktails and craft beer fancy cocktails and craft beer fancy cocktails and craft beer fancy cocktails and craft beer fancy cocktails and craft beer fancy cocktails and craft beer fancy cocktails and craft beer

hahahaha, all day I dream about sex...all day I dream about...

korn's first few albums are so good i cant help myself 

i honestly think its so much deeper than it comes off as haha like not even joking korn's self titled album is pretty much a glimpse into what it feels like to be a sexually abused drug addict 

which i cant relate to at all but its super interesting and heavy

hahaha. I'm not laughing AT you, but at the fact that these are problems we have.

Shits tough! I was originally going for a full collection, but after the 2nd pressing I just couldn't keep up. I figured it would be saner to just be happy with an almost complete first press (If anyone has the black mispressed version, holla at'cha boy)

But goddammit, pink is my favorite vinyl color. Even if it's not technically pink it looks pink e-goddamn-nough

Some days I really hate being a collector.

It's tough and no one understands it (except youz guise).

When i got in a copy of an album (different vinyl color) that was currently spinning, my wife was like "why did you buy that? There is one right there!" Then i showed her the difference and she asked me if i seriously bought another one because it was different.

#misunderstood

Shits tough! I was originally going for a full collection, but after the 2nd pressing I just couldn't keep up. I figured it would be saner to just be happy with an almost complete first press (If anyone has the black mispressed version, holla at'cha boy)

But goddammit, pink is my favorite vinyl color. Even if it's not technically pink it looks pink e-goddamn-nough

How much are 1st presses going for? If I can grab a different first press, I'll let you get mine. I don't exclusively collect first presses, but I like to have em. However, if it helps you out, no harm no foul. That version is the one I bought the day it was released in CT, so it's been played at least 5 times. Still sounds and looks spectacalar though.

Yo, 15 years ago I would have been all about Korn talk. They were my favorite band from like 5th grade till 8th grade.

But now I find that shit embarrassing.

i felt the same way for a while till a buddy of mine who i always looked up to musically was spinning korn and i was confused he would like that and he kinda opened my eyes to it actually being something not stupid and meant for 13 year olds to punch their pillows to

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic