was stoke to find out my GotG came today, after i thought i would never get one...then i just found out my wife opened it to see what prints i got...im seriously pouting right now because i wanted to open it!

Dump her!

But in all seriousness, I understand the poutation. Opening something like that is like opening a present on Christmas. I wouldnt want anyone else to do it.

Dump her!

But in all seriousness, I understand the poutation. Opening something like that is like opening a present on Christmas. I wouldnt want anyone else to do it.

thats exactly was its like.

I'm sure if you would have told her to wait until you got home, then she would have. 

yes, its cool its just a record (shaking my head, not just a record), i didnt tell her that so, im sure if i did then she would have. part of me is glad because it means she was interested in it too...and i have another one (the chris robinson brotherhood "big moon ritual" there to open when i get home.

My ex would get packages in the mail and then not open them. She had a couple records sit unopened for a week until I freaked out like "WHY ARENT YOU OPENING THEM?!!?" She said "I know what's in there and haven't wanted to listen to them yet." After another week I begged her to just let me open them because the unopened package was filling me with anxiety.

How do you get something cool in the mail and not immediately open it. I think she might be a sociopath.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic