Why did he get banned? How the fuck does one get banned from VC? We say some rude and offensive shit, but I've never seen anyone get a warning.

I should have said suspended. But yeah, what JC says.

Racist & homophobic garbage will get you suspended. Intentionally fucking with other users (fake similiar account) will to, depending on the offense.

I should have said suspended. But yeah, what JC says.

Racist & homophobic garbage will get you suspended. Intentionally fucking with other users (fake similiar account) will to, depending on the offense.

Racist and homophobic garbage should get you spayed or neutered, but that's just my opinion.

macho camacho randy travis = ryanohavok. i thought nacho man randy taylor was funny so i made up macho camacho randy travis.

Your newname makes me giggle. Mainly because I know who Macho Camacho and Randy Travis are. It's a unique combo.

You should find an image of M Camacho mid-air jumping and slap Randy Travis's face over his.

Your newname makes me giggle. Mainly because I know who Macho Camacho and Randy Travis are. It's a unique combo.

You should find an image of M Camacho mid-air jumping and slap Randy Travis's face over his.

ha, thats a "why didnt i think of that!". I really hope you all come up with some awesome names for my next one, im sure you all will... maybe ill get hooked up and can do it sooner than later...

OK SO EVERYONE IN MY LOCAL SCENE IS ARGUING OVER WHOSE BETTER 

WEEZER OR KISS

AND I DONT SEE HOW ITS EVEN A COMPETITION ITS OBVIOUSLY WEEZER

AND THEY KEEP USING THE FACT THAT RIVERS FAVORITE BAND IS KISS BUT THATS IRRELEVANT 

That's a really random comparison. If I had to pick one, shit, I don't even know. I don't listen to KISS, but I barely listen to Weezer. I'd say I like Weezer more, but have a lot of respect for KISS.

To put it into perspective, I'd be nervous if I met any KISS member, but could give two fucks less if I ever met anyone in Weezer. I'd probably just be like, "uh, hey dude, how are you?"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic