SOMETIMES IM ANTI ZOOEY AND SOMETIMES IM NOT

WHY ARe you guys anti zooey??

Some believe she's loved/popular for being quirky, but its really cuz shes beautiful. They hate that "regular" quirky girls wouldnt get that kind of attention & its only really cuz Zooeys beautiful that people gravitate to her.

The irony is its beautiful, quirky girls that have this mindset.

Some believe she's loved/popular for being quirky, but its really cuz shes beautiful. They hate that "regular" quirky girls wouldnt get that kind of attention & its only really cuz Zooeys beautiful that people gravitate to her.

The irony is its beautiful, quirky girls that have this mindset.

oh 

i dislike her sometimes because i ate up all that manic pixie dream girl shit through movies and tv most my life 

and sometimes i really like her because i ate up all that manic pixie dream girl shit through movies and tv most my life

Washing your hair too much is bad for it. I've been weening off shampoo. Im down to shampooing twice a month. After a few more months it'll stop getting greasy. Washing the natural oils out of your hair causes your body to produce more. Eventually your body adjusts and stops producing as much.

Also, I used to get mistaken for gay all the time. LONG before I started painting my nails and wearing makeup.

Also, I used to get mistaken for gay all the time. LONG before I started painting my nails and wearing makeup.

It always went something like this: "oh you're into music and lit. You don't really participate in sports and you aren't a total chauvinist, how many dicks do you suck daily?"

Seriously, I don't understand it. I'm not a regular jock fratboy dbag, so I'm gay. I don't care that people think I'm gay, it just baffles me is all.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic