Same here. It's why I respect animals more than humans. Humans have a vast & disgusting capacity for cruelty. Animals don't.

For the last time... it's TATER

so true. it really bothers me how people think they can treat animals like objects and do whatever they want to them with no regard for their happiness or safety. the whole idea of humans being "superior" is ridiculous. i still maintain that cats might be the superior species. pretty sure all that meowing, they're discussing nuclear fission and curing cancer. we're just the dumb ones who can't understand it.

(also. A+ for good grammar.)

Yeah, Carl's and Hardee's are the same chain, but they're different enough that I place Carl's at the top (probably because I grew up with it). Carl's has the Famous/Super Star, the Western Bacon Cheeseburger, the Big Carl, crisscut fries and fried zucchini, which are all delicious and should all be on the Hardee's menu. Also, Carl's Jr. is often accompanied by The Green Burrito which means you can get some decent tacos and burritos if that's what you're feeling.

Do you like White Castle or Krystal?

Cute...they're already talking like each other.

STOP

Oh :(

It's ok, you'll learn grasshopper

so true. it really bothers me how people think they can treat animals like objects and do whatever they want to them with no regard for their happiness or safety. the whole idea of humans being "superior" is ridiculous. i still maintain that cats might be the superior species. pretty sure all that meowing, they're discussing nuclear fission and curing cancer. we're just the dumb ones who can't understand it.

(also. A+ for good grammar.)

hahaha, you may be on to something there

one of my cats is so silly....we just got a new PC, so now when i'm at the desk, she will jump on my lap, but only when she wants too.

better than my cat. whenever i'm trying to work at home, he decides to lay directly in between me and the laptop and then i can't do anything. except pet him, of course.

10723947_766482286748790_1160136031_n.jp

Yeah, Carl's and Hardee's are the same chain, but they're different enough that I place Carl's at the top (probably because I grew up with it). Carl's has the Famous/Super Star, the Western Bacon Cheeseburger, the Big Carl, crisscut fries and fried zucchini, which are all delicious and should all be on the Hardee's menu. Also, Carl's Jr. is often accompanied by The Green Burrito which means you can get some decent tacos and burritos if that's what you're feeling.

Forgot about this convo from last night.  Most of the hardee's down here have a red burrito, lol.

Do you like White Castle or Krystal?

I've only ever had White Castle. It was decent, I guess. Not something I would really go for again.

Forgot about this convo from last night. Most of the hardee's down here have a red burrito, lol.

Oh? I was not aware of this. Well, still, I stand by Carl. I've never known a Carl to let me down (Winslow, the llama, etc.).

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic