Should it be started from the beginning, or can I jump in at any point?

I'd suggest to start from the beginning of first season. Although there are a few references to previous stuff on a handful of episodes, it's still best to get in from the start. The first season was OnDemand and I plowed through it and the first few of the second in two evenings.

im so excited to watch new sunny holy shit iv seen every season a few times through with the exception of the one before current 

broad city looks super promising but idk about workaholics

i can watch it and enjoy it but i dont think its super funny

iv met blake a few times at shows before though hes really into hardcore

Beginning is best, but there isn't a ton of story carryover, so anywhere should be fine.

I'd suggest to start from the beginning of first season. Although there are a few references to previous stuff on a handful of episodes, it's still best to get in from the start. The first season was OnDemand and I plowed through it and the first few of the second in two evenings.

Amazon Prime has Broad City too if you have that.  1st Season at least, not sure how many seasons tehre are.

Gotta say I like it, but I'm not nuts about it like most of y'all.  At least its better than workaholics. 

The beginning it is. I've read enough great things on here to give it a shot.

All I'd love to do right now is go home, turn the A/C up to coldest as possible, put on any chill music record (Portishead or Mazzy Star maybe?) and crawl under the covers in my bed and just sleep.

so weird to hear people talking about turning on A/Cs already. i just found out we're supposed to get more snow! :(

Beginning is best, but there isn't a ton of story carryover, so anywhere should be fine.

i'm a  firm believer that you should always start at the beginning of anything...buuuut. i will throw in my 2¢ here and say that i didn't actually get into the show or start liking it a all really until i got to the second season. but i know i'm very much in the minority with this (and i also think it might have something to do with me actually living in NYC haha).

Ugh, just noticed some rust starting to form between my back bump and quarter panel- also a little bit on the hood. I wonder how expensive it will be to get repaired.

Edit: I wonder if it's time to get rid of the RSX. I need that fixed, a new timing chain (pick up is horrible on the car) and my serpentine belt replaced.

Ugh, just noticed some rust starting to form between my back bump and quarter panel- also a little bit on the hood. I wonder how expensive it will be to get repaired.

Snap me a pic and I can tell you. (This is what I do for work, write up estimates for physical damage for cars for the ol' auto insurance company)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic