That the co-pilot apparently drove the plane into the mountains on purpose.

I feel uneasy about all the papers labelling him a killer until they have full proof, but it's looking more likley.

I just feel sorry for the pilots family (as well obviously everyone elses families who were on board). To read all the papers speculating and guessing about your son when you're still dealing with the grief of losing him.

The whole situation is awful.

How could you NOT label him a killer? The French authorities have said that it's a serious question whether or not he committed suicide, but when you have the sole responsibility of 140+ lives in your hands, that is something more than suicide.

How could you NOT label him a killer? The French authorities have said that it's a serious question whether or not he committed suicide, but when you have the sole responsibility of 140+ lives in your hands, that is something more than suicide.

No no no, i meant it's seemed to happen so fast with no proof at all (at the time I read all about it at lunch). If it's true and he has done this then yes 100% he is a killer.

The stuff I read a few hours a go was still breaking so all the info hadn't been released yet. I just felt like people were labelling him too quickly until they knew all the facts and it made me feel uneasy.

Like it was going to turn out he was innocent and his name and family has already gone through all of this. I need to catch up and find out what's been said recently as according to the radio more proof has come out from the black box recording.

No no no, i meant it's seemed to happen so fast with no proof at all (at the time I read all about it at lunch). If it's true and he has done this then yes 100% he is a killer.

The stuff I read a few hours a go was still breaking so all the info hadn't been released yet. I just felt like people were labelling him too quickly until they knew all the facts and it made me feel uneasy.

Like it was going to turn out he was innocent and his name and family has already gone through all of this. I need to catch up and find out what's been said recently as according to the radio more proof has come out from the black box recording.

Oh I didn't mean anything against you! I was just adding to the conversation. The NY Times has a great write-up about it: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/27/world/europe/germanwings-crash.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=span-ab-top-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Turns out they could hear his breathing up until the crash and banging on the door coming from the Captain. Gives me chills just writing that.

Thank you everyone.

She had got to the point where she didn't recognise anyone and couldn't do anything herself. It's a blessing really if that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense. I wouldn't want myself or a loved one to have to live like that. My condolonces, Chris.

Unrelated but I just had an acid flashback at work.

Howdy peeps!

I also like the purple!! It's so pretty.

Thank youuuuu =]

That the co-pilot apparently drove the plane into the mountains on purpose.

I feel uneasy about all the papers labelling him a killer until they have full proof, but it's looking more likley.

I just feel sorry for the pilots family (as well obviously everyone elses families who were on board). To read all the papers speculating and guessing about your son when you're still dealing with the grief of losing him.

The whole situation is awful.

I just read the article on CNN. I am at a loss for words, this is horrible. Those poor people. :(

Egg! That's a dope fucking purple. Purple is a tough color, took me three attempts to get mine looking good. Now it's all faded because it's been a few months. Yours is kickin' rad right off the bat though.

Thanks Bruce! It was a 3 1/2 hour process, lol. My cousin's girlfriend did it, she's somewhat of a coloring guru lol. 1st she bleached it for 30 min, then applied something called Olaplex after washing the bleach out to help heal the cuticles since the bleach is rough on hair. Then she dried it and foiled in the purple. While it was sitting, she used a flatiron and pressed on the foils with it to help seal it. While that was sitting, she used a glaze that seals each individual strand of hair and protects it from heat and other elements on the uncolored part of my hair, then applied it to the purple once she washed out the dye. :)

My Grandma just died :(

Omg chris I am so sorry =[ =[ =[

Thanks Bruce! It was a 3 1/2 hour process, lol. My cousin's girlfriend did it, she's somewhat of a coloring guru lol. 1st she bleached it for 30 min, then applied something called Olaplex after washing the bleach out to help heal the cuticles since the bleach is rough on hair. Then she dried it and foiled in the purple. While it was sitting, she used a flatiron and pressed on the foils with it to help seal it. While that was sitting, she used a glaze that seals each individual strand of hair and protects it from heat and other elements on the uncolored part of my hair, then applied it to the purple once she washed out the dye. :)

Holy crap. I had no idea hair coloring was so intensive. I used to just massage it into my hair, let it sit for 1/2hr & rinse.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic