Holy crap. I had no idea hair coloring was so intensive. I used to just massage it into my hair, let it sit for 1/2hr & rinse.

My hair was (!!!) really damaged from thyroid disease, but her treatments have helped immensely. When I saw her 6 months ago (my 1st appt with her), she just gave me a cut and got rid of dead ends and used the glaze and it worked like magic.  My hair grew 6" since I saw her last and she can't believe the progress it's made. My hair has never grown 6" in 2 years let alone 6 months. She said it's good if your hair grows that much within 12 months, but she couldn't believe that it grew in half that time. I'm really happy that it's becoming so healthy.

I figure I'm taking the time and money to get other parts of me back on track, it would be a good self esteem booster to also take care of my hair.

My girlfriend is also insane at coloring hair. But we were expiramenting with a new purple. Turned out the trick was to mix in some pink and magenta. Pretty excited to re-dye it. Not that we'll ever have time.

Make sure you post photos whenever you get around to doing it!

My hair was (!!!) really damaged from thyroid disease, but her treatments have helped immensely. When I saw her 6 months ago (my 1st appt with her), she just gave me a cut and got rid of dead ends and used the glaze and it worked like magic.  My hair grew 6" since I saw her last and she can't believe the progress it's made. My hair has never grown 6" in 2 years let alone 6 months. She said it's good if your hair grows that much within 12 months, but she couldn't believe that it grew in half that time. I'm really happy that it's becoming so healthy.

I figure I'm taking the time and money to get other parts of me back on track, it would be a good self esteem booster to also take care of my hair.

That's amazing, congrats! Great to hear you're on a solid path to health & happiness.

Make sure you post photos whenever you get around to doing it!

I want that glaze for my beard!

...and as everyone else has said, looks great.

That's amazing, congrats! Great to hear you're on a solid path to health & happiness.

thanks haha. i just wish my weight would follow suit. that's really the only thing holding me back.

I want that glaze for my beard!

...and as everyone else has said, looks great.

i wonder if theres a beard oil that would accomplish something similar?

& thank you =]

I wish I watched this when this first came out. Been feeling like I need some inspiration lately and thought I'd share: 

http://www.ted.com/talks/meg_jay_why_30_is_not_the_new_20?language=en

LITERALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS A LINK TO THAT SHITTY COMEDY TED WHEN I FIRST SAW THE LINK HAHAHA

I wish I watched this when this first came out. Been feeling like I need some inspiration lately and thought I'd share: 

http://www.ted.com/talks/meg_jay_why_30_is_not_the_new_20?language=en

That made me feel better about my life. Everything is changing fast at the moment and I feel like I'm growing up too fast. That kind of made me think I'm doing the right thing with everything.

Well this sucks, my best friends is probably moving to Nebraska in a few months. I'm really happy his girlfriend found an awesome job at her alma mater, but will suck with him gone as he's really the only person I hang out with anymore. Going to be a boring lonely life from then on I guess.

What a fucking rollercoaster of a week. Frank is sick, then supposedly better, then drastically worse, then all of a sudden I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that I might have to say goodbye.... and magically he starts getting a little better. Still a big fucking mystery illness but he's hopefully coming home tomorrow at 8am. Been in the hospital for 3 days now. I miss him so much

What a fucking rollercoaster of a week. Frank is sick, then supposedly better, then drastically worse, then all of a sudden I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that I might have to say goodbye.... and magically he starts getting a little better. Still a big fucking mystery illness but he's hopefully coming home tomorrow at 8am. Been in the hospital for 3 days now. I miss him so much

OH NO! Positive vibes for Frank!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic