I haven't been able to get into BTBAM. I'll give this one a shot

BTBAM is one of my favorite bands. Those dudes are magical. That's what happens when you get a music degree from Berkeley and then don't even listen to metal. YOU MAKE SPACE PROG. METAL. So damn good.

They say that Colors and Parallax II is their best work. Check those out.

Colors is in my top 10 most influential albums of all time. Give it a go and see what you think.

'White Walls' is one of my favorite songs ever (it's the last track).

Hey Small Talk. I've been really sick lately and also been dealing with a horrible bout of depression but I miss you all and would love a quick update of you all are doing!

Hey buddy. If you ever need to talk to someone about anything and everything, by all means feel free to reach out. I'm easy to find on FB if need be if you want to talk more privately. As someone who is in a constant battle with depression and keeping that wolf at bay, I'm more than willing to chat you up and do what can be done to turn that frown upside down.

Feel better man. Currently dealing with the depression shit myself, since my doctor won't refill my meds, so I know the feeling. Being sick at the same time just makes it all that much worse.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic