Damn you almost have me convinced now too and I have always avoided these movies. I like the Rock and Vin Diesel though. I did notice in recent previews that it seemed less about the cars. Do they all still have at least one Crystal Method song on the soundtrack, that might convince me.

F&F 6 features a Crystal Method song.

Was thinking about going to see AJJ tonight, but it's sold out.  I kind of like when something I'm on the fence about sells out, makes the decision really easy :)

Now I need to figure out if I'll go see some local doom or stay home and make a pizza.

The introvert in me says stay home with pizza. I do that 5 nights a week. The other 2 don't involve pizza...

who am I kidding, yes they do.

The introvert in me says stay home with pizza. I do that 5 nights a week. The other 2 don't involve pizza...

who am I kidding, yes they do.

I'm leaning in that direction.  Saving money and spending time with my dog is probably a good thing too.  This is a normal struggle for me.  Once I get comfortable staying in, I'm happy with it, just takes a few hours of trying to justify it.

I'm leaning in that direction.  Saving money and spending time with my dog is probably a good thing too.  This is a normal struggle for me.  Once I get comfortable staying in, I'm happy with it, just takes a few hours of trying to justify it.

So you can understand why I never came out to those shows. Hahahaha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic