I think I bit my tongue in my sleep. I have a huge bump on the side and it hurts. I guess it could be an irritated taste bud too, or cancer from all the cigarettes I smoke. One of the three is probably correct.

Saturday's Brew Day went off without a hitch. I have 5 gallons of my own recipe Double IPA fermenting in the basement.

My 4 year old even "helped" me (adding hops to the boil and turning the water on and off for the cooling loop), and then later told me that beer tastes yucky and that's why Daddy drinks it, because he doesn't know how good juice tastes.

It can't be THAT bad, Eggie.

I completely get where you're coming from. I hate hate hate photos of myself also :/

You want to be in the content publishing game Eggie, you gonna have to come out that shell.

I know & I appreciate that pun. :( I just feel trapped in this body so I don't feel like what the camera is capturing is what I want to be showing. Does that make sense?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic