The bump on my tongue is better today, though I did nic it brushing my teeth and it bleed for a few seconds. I think I bite my tongue in my sleep from the looks of it, there is a small gash right where my top k-9 tooth is.

Someone hit and run my car and I dont have collision on my insurance because I'm poor.

Then I got a speeding ticket on my way to work.

This was all before 9am and I want to curl up and die. Instead I have to work for 8 hours and don't get to see my girlfriend 16 hours.

No cameras around where you live?

Someone hit and run my car and I dont have collision on my insurance because I'm poor.

Then I got a speeding ticket on my way to work.

This was all before 9am and I want to curl up and die. Instead I have to work for 8 hours and don't get to see my girlfriend 16 hours.

That's the worst. People are asshole. I hope your day improves.

My 2x2 Kallax and Lack table should be here today according to tracking. I can't wait to set it up and stream line my collection a bit more. Just keep stuff I listen to a lot.

I think you can do it with the Locations option in your network preferences.  But it looks like you have to select the location manually (you can do it under the apple menu), doesn't seem to do it automatically unfortunately.

This worked.  Thanks again!  Hopefully I can get my ratio up past 0.09 now and get some invites for some friends.

Also, I am so, so close to selling off my entire twiabp collection, because with the dollar and my obsolete income, I can't keep it up.  But I know it's still the most complete collection out there and if I sell a lot of this stuff I will never get it back.  Ugh.  The fuckin' hobby.

Also, I am so, so close to selling off my entire twiabp collection, because with the dollar and my obsolete income, I can't keep it up. But I know it's still the most complete collection out there and if I sell a lot of this stuff I will never get it back. Ugh. The fuckin' hobby.

I need so much money and all the records I have that will sell are ones I can't part with. This fuckin hobby, man.

Eh, I'm pretty close to selling off all my records. I really don't spin them enough anymore, besides a select few, and my new airplay set-up sounds amazing. I've been ripping all my CDs to lossless/buying flac/some torrents to get everything I already own in lossless, then streaming it from my laptop to my airport express, which goes through a DAC to my stereo. It sounds amazing, and so simple. I like convenience more then anything else these days. I'm also looking to move across the country soon, so don't want to lug around a bunch of records.

Pfffffffffft. Fuck selling my records. Some days, I just see how many I have that either I don't listen to and are taking up space but can't part with, that I just want to set fire to the whole damn thing and walk away and go live in the woods in the middle of nowhere without having to deal with anyone ever again. Completely off the grid and gone.

Pfffffffffft. Fuck selling my records. Some days, I just see how many I have that either I don't listen to and are taking up space but can't part with, that I just want to set fire to the whole damn thing and walk away and go live in the woods in the middle of nowhere without having to deal with anyone ever again. Completely off the grid and gone.

Nah, you have to keep the records if you did that, they'd be your only nighttime entertainment!

I could get behind something like this though. Little cabin farm up in the mountains, record player, solar panels with a storage battery to use at night. Backup generator for emergencies. Life would be good.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic