Is anyone going to Levitation/Austin Psych Fest?  My buddy really wants to go, and I wouldn't mind seeing Nothing, DIIV, This Will Destroy You, etc.  And Austin is dope from what I've heard.

I had a pretty good time when I was down there.  Looks like the festival isn't being held too far outside of Austin either.  I'd make sure to give yourself an extra day or two to explore.  Also, End of an Ear is the best record store in that city hands down.

The POS software I support is coded entirely in Cobalt. There is no mouse support, all tab and enter.

It is pretty insane anyone would use DOS these days.

COBOL...

The entire banking industry runs on it, and COBOL experts make $300 an hour.

Edit... read further and saw your correction.

I first learned to program in Assembly Language.

I had a pretty good time when I was down there. Looks like the festival isn't being held too far outside of Austin either. I'd make sure to give yourself an extra day or two to explore. Also, End of an Ear is the best record store in that city hands down.

I agree ! It wasn't all marked up like Waterloo !

I had a pretty good time when I was down there.  Looks like the festival isn't being held too far outside of Austin either.  I'd make sure to give yourself an extra day or two to explore.  Also, End of an Ear is the best record store in that city hands down.

Nice.  I'll have to check it out if I make it there.

COULD BE EXCITING AND RECORD RELATED

there's this local record store that usually doesn't carry too many new releases or at least for a price i would buy it at an older guy runs the store  but i guess his son got him to do RSD this year and they spent like $1500 in releases and im going into see if i can find out what they are getting 

if they are getting cool shit this will be a gold mine i don't think anybody will be there really but i guess you never know 

When I was at Waterloo last week, it seemed like everything was a minimum of $5 more than it should have been.  It was ridiculous.

Also, is there a way on my Mac Book to have a static IP at home, so I can seed better, while having a dynamic IP for when I connect to my schools network/any other one?  I have a static IP set up for use at home, but I know once I go to school tomorrow I won't be able to connect.  I think you're the guy for this question.  I always seem to be asking you these things, haha.

Also, is there a way on my Mac Book to have a static IP at home, so I can seed better, while having a dynamic IP for when I connect to my schools network/any other one?  I have a static IP set up for use at home, but I know once I go to school tomorrow I won't be able to connect.  I think you're the guy for this question.  I always seem to be asking you these things, haha.

I think you can do it with the Locations option in your network preferences.  But it looks like you have to select the location manually (you can do it under the apple menu), doesn't seem to do it automatically unfortunately.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic