I'll be thirty at the end of 2016. Ocassionally that freaks me out, but mostly I don't care anymore. Ive accepted that I'm a mess of a person who isn't going to do anything great with his life. My greatest ongoing accomplishment is that I don't abuse substances in a way that it's a "problem."

Although when I started smoking I promised myself I'd quit before I was thirty. That seemed like I had an eternity, now it's getting close and I'm just like "...fuck"

Although when I started smoking I promised myself I'd quit before I was thirty. That seemed like I had an eternity, now it's getting close and I'm just like "...fuck"

Haha, I tell myself the same thing all the time. I guess I have 10 months to quit.

Hellooooooooooooo been super busy at work. Miss this place. 

I kinda think being 30 will be fun?! Idk, age is age. I never really feel any different. 

Also been busy planning a week to go to Arlington to see the KC Royals play. It's going to be the highlight of my year, and I am ridiculously excited about it!!!!!!

Hellooooooooooooo been super busy at work. Miss this place.   Same here.

I kinda think being 30 will be fun?! Idk, age is age. I never really feel any different.  never really thought much of it. I'll finally be teaching by then (hopefully).

Also been busy planning a week to go to Arlington to see the KC Royals play. It's going to be the highlight of my year, and I am ridiculously excited about it!!!!!!

That sounds fun. I haven't been to a MLB game in 14 years.

MLB games have changed so much over the years. Both of my sports teams are looking good this year. Last year was great too, but I'm excited to see how far they get this year. NBA playoffs are just around the corner too. I AM FREAKING OUT. Mostly because I know I will spend way too much money just so I can go to the games. 

HEY FOWTYBURNZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy howdy howdy

Hahaha, that color is soooooooooooo me ;)

How u been blood?

Busy as fuck with school and work. And a little flu-y yesterday and today. My immune system kicks ass most of the time, but the disease/ virus/ whateverthefuckitis started to win yesterday. All-in-all I'm good.

How've you been dooder?

Busy as fuck with school and work. And a little flu-y yesterday and today. My immune system kicks ass most of the time, but the disease/ virus/ whateverthefuckitis started to win yesterday. All-in-all I'm good.

How've you been dooder?

Eeeeek, hopefully dat fluitis gets better. Same here with the immune system. I get sick maaaaaaaaaaybe every couple years. And as you know I'm also a smoker, so its pretty weird to me. Good to hear a fellow puffer has solid immunity as well!

I hear ya on the work front. Cant wait for the godforsaken week to be over.

Eeeeek, hopefully dat fluitis gets better. Same here with the immune system. I get sick maaaaaaaaaaybe every couple years. And as you know I'm also a smoker, so its pretty weird to me. Good to hear a fellow puffer has solid immunity as well!

I hear ya on the work front. Cant wait for the godforsaken week to be over.

Samesies. Yet, tomorrow morning at 8:30 I'm going to do some Praxis II practice testing (that's the test for teachers), so my week doesn't really end. lol

Samesies. Yet, tomorrow morning at 8:30 I'm going to do some Praxis II practice testing (that's the test for teachers), so my week doesn't really end. lol

Damn, you're a busy beaver. I have tomorrow off, but Sunday is an AHA walk I'll be doing for the first time. 9am is too early for a Sunday. But it's for a good cause.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic