I'm using a modi optical, and am really liking it for my current set-up, which is just a laptop->wifi->airport express->dac->amp.

A modi is a model of a DAC by Schiit.

Laptop is a computer.

Wifi is wireless internet.

Airport express is for linking devices in the network easily.

DAC is a digital to analog convertor.

Amp is used to amplify the sound.

Boom.

Source > Wireless Signal > Digital to Audio Conversion > Amplification > Music In Your Head Holes

I never answer your question yesterday Jared. Sorry.

The song was Bannermen by Brown Bird. Folk band from road island, a lot of their stuff has roots in different sounds but a middle eastern or gypsy vibe is usually pretty prevalent. If you didn't know.

https://brownbird.bandcamp.com/album/axis-mundi

I dig this.

I bleached my beard (just the chin part... I left the mustache and sideburns) the other day. It looks good enough to me that I didn't cut it right off. Probably looks terrible in general, though.

On a related note, I wish I had actual sideburns. Mine are super fuzzy and light at the top and then just not full down my cheek. Lame.

I bleached my butthole (I left the mustache and sideburns) the other day. It looks good enough to me. Probably looks terrible in general, though.

On a related note, I wish I had actual sideburns. Mine are super fuzzy and light at the top and then just not full down my cheek. Lame.

I bleached my butthole (I left the mustache and sideburns) the other day. It looks good enough to me. Probably looks terrible in general, though.

Next time.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic