Cool I'll check it out.  I've really got to check out more of LightintheAttics library.

I do too. I've loved everything of theirs that I've listened to. Zephyrson posted about this album in here and then I ended up finding it for $10 at Urban Outfitters a few weeks later. I've been listening to it all the time now. I need to pick up volume 2.

Here is the Nevermind MFSL 24k Gold CD FLAC copy for you: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0itFJYFArNcMUxBUmUzUDd5R00/view?usp=sharing

Out of all 7 copies I have of the album, this is by far the best; hands down. Enjoy.

awesome. thanks buddy.

(sidenote: Hot Fuzz just came out on Netflix today)

He looks like Revan

He looks a little like Darth Revan for sure. Wondering if it a tribute, a bait and switch, a coincidence...

But yeah, it's definitely Kylo, we just don't know to what degree yet.

Promo material (today) of Kylo: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=118764

Speculation of why Kylo isn't Revan, maybe: http://www.businessinsider.com.au/heres-maybe-why-kylo-ren-the-guy-with-the-illogical-lightsaber-in-star-wars-vii-isnt-darth-kylo-ren-2014-12

Pretty weary of the new Star Wars.  I thought Abrams did a shitty job on Star Trek (it was a bland action flick in the Star Trek universe).  Hopefully he won't potato this too.

I'm not a huge Star Trek fan. They didn't even go to a single star. The movies were ok. I mean, they weren't amazing, but hey. Go back and watch the 2003 Daredevil movie. Haha. Now that's a potato. I actually have high hopes for the new Star Wars. Did you see that downed destroyer in the beginning?!

I don't get the Daredevil hate. I would rather watch that than the Wolverine and random friends movie and Wolverine is the only comic character I ever cared about. Almost interested in Bladerunner. Passed up a used copy of the book a few weeks ago and a little sad even though Ive read it, that was years ago. Want the red vinyl pretty bad too. Passed up an old used OST a while back but it was orchestra for some reason. That wouldn't sound right to me.

I don't get the Daredevil hate. I would rather watch that than the Wolverine and random friends movie and Wolverine is the only comic character I ever cared about. Almost interested in Bladerunner. Passed up a used copy of the book a few weeks ago and a little sad even though Ive read it, that was years ago. Want the red vinyl pretty bad too. Passed up an old used OST a while back but it was orchestra for some reason. That wouldn't sound right to me.

I rewatched the 2003 version the other day, and damn it was bad. The option for CG over props for almost all of it is absolutely ridiculous (which a lot of movies are guilty of). The new Daredevil series is awesome though. As far as X-Men goes, that whole series pretty much fucked up every character over the past 10+ years (including my favorites: Gambit and Deadpool). The only decent one was the last one, where they wrote it so they could reboot the series. As far as the CG goes over props, in Wolverine Origin, most of the CG in that movie is fantastic, but where they have CG over props, like for his claws, looks so damn bad. I don't get why not just make awesome prop claws and digital touch up his hand so you don't see the prop. Ugh. Whatever.

Super stoked for Deadpool, Gambit, Ant-Man, GotG 2, and Avengers 2.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic