You'll break free of 2001 eventually. ;)

Well a wheel is a lot easier for scrolling through lots of albums. When I had the sansa clip it wasn't so bad though. Does that iBasso have other controls on its sides? I'm trying to listen through Vox now, downloaded it months ago but never bothered to really use it. Not sure if I can hear a difference from iTunes though. I think I noticed in that Mac thread that you said you use Vox right?

Well a wheel is a lot easier for scrolling through lots of albums. When I had the sansa clip it wasn't so bad though. Does that iBasso have other controls on its sides? I'm trying to listen through Vox now, downloaded it months ago but never bothered to really use it. Not sure if I can hear a difference from iTunes though. I think I noticed in that Mac thread that you said you use Vox right?

Vox for iOS got released recently.  Going to check it out sometime soon.  I really like the scroll wheel too, it was perfect for what it was used for.

Volume control on the right.

Power and lock on the left.

It's a touch screen so that's how you navigate. I really like it. I love it actually. I just need something a little thinner. Probably gonna through it on here and head fi. Want a thinner one so I can carry it easier with a headphone amp attached.

And yeah. The GUI is gorgeous. But I actually prefer Swinsian. It's a lot like iTunes better simpler as far as an interface, but supports all file types, can update tags easier, sleeker. I prefer it over Vox cause I can navigate through it easier. If I'm only using my retinas HDD then I use Vox. You should try Swinsian. I think you'll dig it.

Damn. Looks like the White Stripes release is going to be $40. The one thing I hate about RSD is the across the board price raping. Ugh. It's a limited 2xLP with two different colored discs and a lenticular cover and all, and is the first time it's been pressed to vinyl, but damnnnnn.

I'm going to be dropping $150 this year. Good thing I'm camping out.

Vox for iOS got released recently.  Going to check it out sometime soon.  I really like the scroll wheel too, it was perfect for what it was used for.

I have it. It's pretty, I don't want to say useless, but it's useless if you have a DAP. Haha.

It's syncs your Vox library to your phone, but you pay $5/mo for it. I'll have to play around with it some more.

It's a touch screen so that's how you navigate. I really like it. I love it actually. I just need something a little thinner. Probably gonna through it on here and head fi. Want a thinner one so I can carry it easier with a headphone amp attached.

You should try Swinsian. I think you'll dig it.

Oh now the 3 button thing makes more sense! Just get a man purse like some of the guys on head-fi.

I hardly listen on my computer but I might have to check it out if I start to. I only listened today to hear 24 bit tunes. When Im home I listen to radio, weird I know.

That $40 crap isn't exclusive to RSD! The latest Prodigy is close to that and so is the new Blur coming out!

Oh now the 3 button thing makes more sense! Just get a man purse like some of the guys on head-fi.

I hardly listen on my computer but I might have to check it out if I start to. I only listened today to hear 24 bit tunes. When Im home I listen to radio, weird I know.

That $40 crap isn't exclusive to RSD! The latest Prodigy is close to that and so is the new Blur coming out!

Yeah. It's nice. Very responsive.

Haha, you're right, that is weird.

Yeah, records are overpriced from time to time. But I'll suck it up for this release. I did pay $60 for the Albini mix of In Utero last year. And that was after I spent $60 on the Remastered In Utero as well. Have to do it for my favorites.

Yeah, records are overpriced from time to time. But I'll suck it up for this release. I did pay $60 for the Albini mix of In Utero last year. And that was after I spent $60 on the Remastered In Utero as well. Have to do it for my favorites.

I think I just saw those on Soundstage direct and was laughing at the prices. Must be pretty nice though.

I think I just saw those on Soundstage direct and was laughing at the prices. Must be pretty nice though.

It's nice if you LOVE that album, but if not it's pretty over priced. I'm fine with giving Albini my money. That dude is so amazing at mixing and mastering. But yeah $60 is insane. Nirvana is in my top all time favorite bands so I could justify it. Wouldn't spend that for just any ole band. You can get it for $30 now.

Let the dog out for his last piss and shit before sleepy time. It's black out except for the street lights. Neighborhood dogs start barking. Getting closer and closer.

I can hear running. The kind a four legged animal makes when the claws are scraping concrete. Panting.

Then, emerging from the shadows a coyote is running for it's life. My dog whimpers and hides. I stand, frozen.

And then it turned the corner running north. Scraping.

Disappearing into the night.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic