Well my girlfriend basically ran the pit during TWIABP. Just so that people weren't ruining my good time because I was up against the stage.

I came REALLY close to punching some dude in the face. Like, if Derrick wasn't the one putting the show on I 100% would have punched this dude. But I didn't want to cause trouble and fuck up the fest for the people running it. This shitstain yanked me off the crowd by my ankles, twice, when I stage dived.

Well my girlfriend basically ran the pit during TWIABP. Just so that people weren't ruining my good time because I was up against the stage.

I came REALLY close to punching some dude in the face. Like, if Derrick wasn't the one putting the show on I 100% would have punched this dude. But I didn't want to cause trouble and fuck up the fest for the people running it. This shitstain yanked me off the crowd by my ankles, twice, when I stage dived.

That sounds so shitty. I'd have punched the dude too.

Right on. Welcome! We're starting to look at places to buy and that's one of the areas we're checking out.

Its a cool area.  I live in a pretty giant cookie cutter apartment building, but it was all i could find when i first got out here.  I am one block away from Gigantic Brewery so that makes up for it haha.

soooooo long story short I managed to score a ticket to All Time Low/State Champs/Issues/Tonight Alive last night about 10 minutes before the show for real cheap. Thanks Yik Yak!

That was my first time seeing all of those bands. State Champs were really really good, loved their energy. I hadnt really heard Tonight Alive before but was throughly impressed by them. Issues confused me for many reasons including why they were chosen for this bill. And I loved ATL. The banter Jack and Alex had was hilarious and just their overall stage presence was fantastic.

T:A bored me. Issues was definitely an odd fit but such a great set

Man, my head feels like it going to pop today. I have a terrible migraine, and it does not want to go away. Hopefully I throw up or something, usually that helps it a bit.

Man I tried Zyrtec today and it really worked. I've been suffering all spring

Yeah I should go get something if this is going to be a problem. I have the cheap stuff that is also used as a sleep aid and depletes the brain of Choline so I don't want to use any more. I took some today though and Ive just been in and out on the couch with my "new" iPod on shuffle. Not a bad way to spend Sunday I guess. At least my nose stopped itching and sneezing but I'd like to be able to stay awake too. I even took caffeine with it and still slept.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic