I don't know how they have the phone queue priority set up here, but my phone will ring 3-4 times in a row before anyone else's- and theirs will only ring when I am on a call. They are forcing me to take more calls for some reason. Fuck this place. I'm about to go back to my shitty low paying job until I move. This is serious bullshit. I'm at 50 calls for the day so far, when everyone else is at around 20, according to the stats.

Edit: I'm also probably paid the least here, since I'm one of the newest. Not like they are compensating me for my extra hard work.

Same here! Although I'm always a sucker for coke bottle green...there's a certain emotional reference to that color...I do love clear w/ splatter or blobs as well. As a matter of fact I received this one yesterday:

BF1DBEF9-4700-40E7-89E7-64E337C5CEC5.jpg

Shoegaze/Dreampop band We Need Secrets - Melancholy and the Archive LP.

I am a sucker for coke bottle clear too. I don't know what it is, but it just looks so magical to me. There's just something about it that makes it special.

Brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts forever. Rockstar energy drinks are on sale at my work for 99cents this week. They make my piss so yellow.

Fuck, for that price I'd buy a case. I was pretty stoked that my grocery store has them for $1.50. They have this organic island fruit kind & its delishusss

I am a sucker for coke bottle clear too. I don't know what it is, but it just looks so magical to me. There's just something about it that makes it special.

I know some people buy the fancy vinyl just for the looks but this one would be better off in black to mess with a big Pink Floyd fan.

https://dertbeats.bandcamp.com/album/dert-floyd-west-side-of-the-moon

0004950587_10.jpg

3 minutes to my break. I might have to find a way to smoke 2 cigarettes in my 5 minutes outside. So stressed out and annoyed.

Oh a good note, my friends just sent me funny names from the inner city kids art show at the museum today. "Ado Mars" is a good one.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic