Deal.

The family is going on a road trip next week, but when we get back, a milk stout is the next brew I'm making. Thinking a split batch and adding Peanut butter (PB2) to half of it. I love me some milk stout.

Fuck yeah. somehow crafting a pb&j milk stout would be delicious. But just PB sounds bomb as well.

Slightly more expensive but it's meant to have crazy health benefits (may all be a big made up marketing scam). Either way I'm down for it being socially acceptable to sit eating honey straight from the jar.

giphy.gif

That's my boo bear :wub:

My friend would walk about with a can of frosting in her purse and eat it. She got a lot of weird looks.

I never understand how you can't like water unless something is wrong with your water. It's probably just that its boring and we always want things to be sweet or have flavor. Maybe you guys could try something like Miio or one of the other water flavoring products.

My problem with water is that I'm just so used to drinking things that taste awesome.  When I drink something like water it just seems like a waste I could be drinking liquid candy.

It's the same reason my diet is terrible.  I eat what I love and pretty much nothing else.  I lack the self discipline / control to do what is good for me.  This is one of the reasons why I've never smoked pot or anything like that.  I'm pretty sure I'd love it and then just end up wanting to do it nonstop, and if I want to do something I, for the most part, do it.  Basically I'm a glutten.  

What I found works pretty well is to get a bottle my favorite soda (code red) and have a sip just for the taste now and then but drink water to fill up. It made a 20oz last a few days. I realized how much you swallow without actually tasting and its crazy! Like scarfing down a huge ice cream. Only a small amount is tasted by the tongue and the rest is swallowed...

Anyways I'm almost as bad as the water boy, I only drank milk until I was 12 when I discovered that water made me feel better. I thought feeling like crap was normal until then. Maybe try gulping water down like its medicine you want to get over with. :)

I grew up on soda.  Milk always makes me poop green liquid for about an hour so that was always off the table.  Seriously I never drank water as a kid.  The only times I can legitimately remember drinking water was at a bubbler (water fountain for all you non-upper midwesterners).

Now I've gotten terrible teeth and always want soda.  If I ever have kids, soda will be nearly completely off the table.  

Yeah I was rarely allowed soda as a child but I would have bad sugar crashes and get cranky. Then of course later I had to fill that void and became a Rockstar addict for years.

Damn does the USPS tracking ever work? I hope its just not working and my package is not just sitting in CO since Monday!

Im about to try my first little soldering project and for some reason Im putting it off. Ive wanted to do this kind of stuff my whole life but never did and now I might get a job doing it so I bought a soldering kit and a little project to practice on. I can see that its easy and wouldn't take long but it still sits here.

I remember helping a roommate in college solder the wires for his car stereo. He has the iron all heated up and I'm laying on my back holding the wires together. The puts a bead on, sets the iron down and inspects his work. Goes to add another bead and jumps out of the car screaming like crazy.

Turns out he grabbed the iron like a pencil out of instinct because of the way its shaped...burns the fuck out of his fingertips.

Moral of the story...don't grab a hot soldering iron like a pencil.

I was never allowed pop growing up, just on special occasions. I think that's why I got so addicted later on. I would drink it every chance I could when I coiuld make my own food/drink chocies.

Yeah it works. The shots won't wear off, your body just changes over time and sometimes that includes developing new (or worse) allergies.

That makes more sense. A doctor at the ER told me they wore off, but I figured it was just my body adjusting to them.

I guess the boring factor is there with water, but the city water is gross. It's hard and has a ton of clorine in it.

Moral of the story...don't grab a hot soldering iron like a pencil.

Something I would do but Im not going to. I think my anxiety is coming from the fact that some of the resistors dont match but I'll just put in what they gave me.

Took a closer look and its good. I can understand why I was given a color blindness test but this is ridiculous, the purple on these things looks brown in this light. Oops!

It's a super easy little kit just to get me started. It's like a hearing aid or for hearing people whisper or whatever. I thought it was an amp when I bought it. Think Im going to get it whipped out pretty quick as soon as Im done laying all then parts out in a minute. If this goes well I want to do some projects Ive wanted to do over the years.

super_stereo_ear_mk136.jpg

learn me what this means please!! i want to be excited too!

The PC's (Progressive Conservatives) have been in power in Alberta for 44 years, and Alberta is, traditionally, the most conservative province.  NDP is the farthest left on the scale.  They won a majority government, and absolutely crushed the other parties.

The PC's (Progressive Conservatives) have been in power in Alberta for 44 years, and Alberta is, traditionally, the most conservative province.  NDP is the farthest left on the scale.  They won a majority government, and absolutely crushed the other parties.

wow! if your conservatives are like ours, then i'm suuuuuuper happy for you guys up there!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic