Wow, so I got my first check for my first two weeks of work. The pay period ends on the 15th and the 30th. I only worked about 25 hours the first week, and then 2 days the following week, so maybe 12 at most. Even if I round that up to 40 hours in 2 weeks, I should have gotten $800. I opened my check and it was for $1,260. Someone definitely didn't add my hours right, which I'm fine with. Haha. Not going to say anything.

Party! Bonus!

If you need any help with that I can give you this "lawyers" info and he might be able to work something out.

Just found out the mystery item in the giveaway I won is a chocolate egg. Because when looking online I found that someone else was doing the same giveaway and Im entered in that one too. If I won that too I might have to give it away...

Hey guys dont do giveaways, its really bad and nothing good will come of it I swear. Especially dont do the ones for turntables (hardly ever happen), those are the worst!

If you need any help with that I can give you this "lawyers" info and he might be able to work something out.

Just found out the mystery item in the giveaway I won is a chocolate egg. Because when looking online I found that someone else was doing the same giveaway and Im entered in that one too. If I won that too I might have to give it away...

Hey guys dont do giveaways, its really bad and nothing good will come of it I swear. Especially dont do the ones for turntables (hardly ever happen), those are the worst!

I never end contests so I never feel like I lost anything. Haha.

Fucking allergies. My eyes itch, burn and are blood shot red this morning- I look like a drug addict. I can't stop sneezing, my nose is running bad, and my thinking is fogged. Why are you so bad this year allergies?! I need to go buy some medicine after work.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic