Hehe it felt very fake to me. Especially after the show I went to where all Dave wanted to do was rock and he kind of poked fun at his softer songs. It could have been a lot better without all the violins and such. Thats a way better album. I had to replace my copy before seeing them and I thought it would be cool to use the tattoo that came with it and so did lots of other people. And it was the One By One tour, so not like it was a new thing.

And a sort of update on the AKGs just after I hinted that waiting gives lots of time to cancel orders. :)

One update says they shipped, another says they are being shipped to massdrop who will then ship them and will have an update by 5/14. Those are 2 very different things but something is happening.

Copper and silver LOD should get here tomorrow.

my boss annoyed me so much yesterday and today hes not speaking to me lol

Sounds fun. I wish some of my co-workers would do the same some days.

I really need to stop drinking pop, but I also really don't like water so I don't know what else to drink. Any suggestions? My current pop intake is going to give me diabetes and rot my teeth out pretty soon, so I really need to change.

Oh snap! Just saw that L7 are playing at Irving Plaza in NYC on 9/8!!!

One of my all-time favorite bands. They've reunited so great to see some U.S. shows now. They're playing in L.A. at end of this month I believe.

So what you're saying is, I'm not the only person who got sent home for wearing this shirt to high school?

3831604890266dea12773cca7c1a6eb8.jpg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic