I will make sure there was enough left over for a moped. Oh Sweetwater are doing a 3 day "Record with Rick Nielson" seminar for $1,500 so I could do that and just be like "Nah I dont care about recording. So what's Grohl like?"

"I THOUGHT DAVE GROHL WAS GOING TO BE HERE! FUCK CHEAP TRICK!"

If I ever said that in even a joking manner my girlfriend would kill me. She loves Cheap Trick (as do I), but takes that shit seriously. Haha.

"I THOUGHT DAVE GROHL WAS GOING TO BE HERE! FUCK CHEAP TRICK!"

If I ever said that in even a joking manner my girlfriend would kill me. She loves Cheap Trick (as do I), but takes that shit seriously. Haha.

I've always kind of liked Cheap Trick but I haven't listened to much of their stuff. I gained a ton of respect for them after seeing that first episode of Sonic Highways. I need to look into more of their stuff.

Maybe she should go get some recording lessons. Hotel is included so thats pretty good. I should reply to the "lawyer" again. I think this time Im going to say "Thats pretty cool man." Im sure the next step involves my birth date, SSN, Address, blood type, photograph and whatever else.

Only Cheap Trick I remember growing up was "Don't Be Cruel" then later I heard the other stuff here and there but still not much.

For real, especially for free shipping. I'm impressed.

I would be all for it. I'm a pretty introverted / anti-social fucker, but records / music, and good food are two things that can lure me from my cave.

If I move to Portland, we're going to change that. Getting drunk every night!

I just applied for a few jobs out there. My initial worry is living, since it's expensive. The jobs pay well enough, but that initial move might be rough.

i remember in 8th grade this kid brad was on the classroom computer and he "won" a trip to the bahamas and was freaking out. teacher told him to calm down and that it wasnt real and then he became angry and had to be brought into the hallway. 

some of the best times in elementary. my 8th grade class was a total of 25 kids.

I've always kind of liked Cheap Trick but I haven't listened to much of their stuff. I gained a ton of respect for them after seeing that first episode of Sonic Highways. I need to look into more of their stuff.

I'm right there with you. Always liked them but didn't really listen to them that much.

Dude, knowing your taste you will love and appreciate Cheap Trick. I suggest listening to the album 'Dream Police'. Can't go wrong with anything from their early catalog. 'Gonna Raise Hell' is my jam.

i recently have become a member of think fast records. which is pretty cool. a punk hardcore label that i was wicked into when i was younger. ive become good friends with ryan who was the vocalist for outbreak, a hardcore band from maine. but only he and this guy named larry run the label, so its tiny but its still a lot of fun. 

http://www.thinkfastrecords.com/

their releases

http://www.thinkfastrecords.com/releases/

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic