It's weird you say that, because I just came across those browsing Walgreens site.

I'm a severe allergy sufferer. I'm heavily medicated 365 days a year because they never let up... I've been on countless amounts of Rx eye drops because that's where my allergies start and that's where they are the worst throughout. I told my allergist to stop writing scripts for eye drops bc nothing works as well as Zaditor & its OTC. Even the no name brand (I think Walgreens is called Walzyr or something like that) works amazing. You can use it up to twice a day and you'll feel relief literally within 30 seconds.

I haven't washed my car in months. We're loading the kids up tomorrow and taking it on a week long road trip so I decide to wash it yesterday...you know, start clean.

Wake up this morning and it's pouring rain, which hasn't happened in California in forever.

Right before I accept that the Universe is fucking with me, I realize something: I have the power to make it fucking rain! I can control the weather!! I'm like a fucking demigod!!!

Bow before the Great and Powerful skadaddy you puny fucking mortals!!

Then I accepted that the Universe is fucking with me.

People of small talk.

In a month, I go away to Spain and every year I go I get eaten alive by mosquitos. Do any of you have any tips/tricks that work for you? Other than smothering yourself in the awful  sticky insect reppellent spray.

Plants Hold the Key to Repelling Mosquitoes Safely

Fortunately, there are highly effective mosquito repellents on the market comprising natural botanical oils and extracts that are every bit as effective as DEET, but with none of the potentially harmful effects. You can also make your own repellent using:
  • (one study found it was more effective at killing mosquitoes than DEET)
  • Clear
    mixed with olive oil
  • Wash with citronella soap, and then put some 100 percent pure citronella essential oil on your skin. Java Citronella is considered the highest quality citronella on the market
  • Catnip oil (according to one study, this oil is 10 times more effective than DEET)
  • Lemon eucalyptus was found very effective in a 2014 Australian study;
    a mixture of 32 percent lemon eucalyptus oil provided more than 95 percent protection for three hours, compared to a 40 percent DEET repellent that gave 100 percent protection for seven hours

Use a natural formula  that contains a combination of citronella, lemongrass oil, peppermint oil and vanillin to repel mosquitoes, fleas, chiggers, ticks, and other biting insects,which is recommended in a June 2014 article on AlterNet.

People of small talk.

In a month, I go away to Spain and every year I go I get eaten alive by mosquitos. Do any of you have any tips/tricks that work for you? Other than smothering yourself in the awful  sticky insect reppellent spray.

sometimes mosquitoes are just attracted to ppl while others get off not getting a single bite. i am one of the unfortunate ones.

i have tried everything. sadly the only thing that works is OFF!

as it poisons my body i have moments where i see jesus. and he's telling me to get the F away from him since im attracting all these bugs.

Plants Hold the Key to Repelling Mosquitoes Safely

Fortunately, there are highly effective mosquito repellents on the market comprising natural botanical oils and extracts that are every bit as effective as DEET, but with none of the potentially harmful effects. You can also make your own repellent using:
  • (one study found it was more effective at killing mosquitoes than DEET)
  • Clear
    mixed with olive oil
  • Wash with citronella soap, and then put some 100 percent pure citronella essential oil on your skin. Java Citronella is considered the highest quality citronella on the market
  • Catnip oil (according to one study, this oil is 10 times more effective than DEET)
  • Lemon eucalyptus was found very effective in a 2014 Australian study;
    a mixture of 32 percent lemon eucalyptus oil provided more than 95 percent protection for three hours, compared to a 40 percent DEET repellent that gave 100 percent protection for seven hours

Use a natural formula  that contains a combination of citronella, lemongrass oil, peppermint oil and vanillin to repel mosquitoes, fleas, chiggers, ticks, and other biting insects,which is recommended in a June 2014 article on AlterNet.

Definitely going to try the soap at least. I might avoid the catnip due to the number of wild cats in the area I'm going.

has anyone checked on Tina? OKC was in the middle of a shitstorm

She posted a pretty crazy looking sky on instagram laster night, but also said the storm passed. Hopefully there were no more after that one.

She posted a pretty crazy looking sky on instagram laster night, but also said the storm passed. Hopefully there were no more after that one.

just heard word.

shes good.

It's 10am*, she'll be napping.

*can be changed for any time and still work.

my god this is so true.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic