I want to hit this place up and get some stuff pressed that I wish existed. Is that valid reason for international travel?

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/04/this-record-store-will-press-any-song-you-want-to-7-inch-vinyl/

I've heard of that. I want to get some songs done for sure. 

You and your anime. Grab a losses, get a good digital set-up and you'll be much better off listening to it all.

bakabt.me has tons of lossless soundtracks.

I want to hit this place up and get some stuff pressed that I wish existed. Is that valid reason for international travel?

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/04/this-record-store-will-press-any-song-you-want-to-7-inch-vinyl/

Cool, but lathe's generally sound like shit.

Exactly. I've wanted to do some custom vinyl stuff (Over the Garden Wall OST!) but it's not worth it if the quality isn't there.

Exactly. I've wanted to do some custom vinyl stuff (Over the Garden Wall OST!) but it's not worth it if the quality isn't there.

I need the first OP/CL for

Strike the Blood

HotD

NouCome

Death Note

and probably some more.

I wish someone would do the OSTs like how Moonshake is doing game ones. I've got some playlists made at 320 and they sound pretty good, but I'd like it on vinyl more for the novelty than anything else. I listen to this stuff to drown out the background noise of my house when I'm trying to study. There's some really great ones if anyone wants me to share it with them.

Ugh, I just had to deal with this horribly rude person at work. People are usually so nice. Hard to find much to complain about at a mini-golf course.

Customers will be complete assholes over absolutely nothing because their lives are miserable so they have to spread their shitty attitude to make everyone suffer because it gives them a power trip

Customers will be complete assholes over absolutely nothing because their lives are miserable so they have to spread their shitty attitude to make everyone suffer because it gives them a power trip

The only people I'm terrible like that to are telemarketers. I give them hell but not in a mean/rude way but in a let's see how I can fuck with these people kind of way.

The only people I'm terrible like that to are telemarketers. I give them hell but not in a mean/rude way but in a let's see how I can fuck with these people kind of way.

It's just bad all around. Old men come to my work and try and bother me by asking "working hard or hardly working ?", "Having fun yet", "why do glum. It's not so bad"

Ughhhhhh let me work in peace !!!!

One of my favorite Seinfeld moments. 

Always wanted to do that, never had the chance.

I need to sit down and watch Seinfeld. I watched all of Friends in about a month over the summer but still none of this.

You really really do. It's fucking epic. And I hate the word epic. But that's what Seinfeld is.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic