I've never listened to Dilinger Escape Plan, but with all the talk of there in here recently, I feel like I need to check them out.

Full blown mathematical jazz insanity screaming.... best way for me to describe it. I saw them with The Locust, so needless to say I couldn't hear a damn thing for days...

Shit, that's right. I hope the merges stay around for a bit until I decide whether to pull the trigger or not.

Hopefully Relapse does like the Pig Destroyer reissue & releases it on black at least.

I would have loved those silver ones but didn't see about the pre order until 6 hours after it had gone up so I missed those quickly. Pig Destroyer would be nice. I hope they do them like these Neurosis reissues. I just can't stop singing their praises

Gooooooood morning everyone. Got to work early so I can leave early to watch baseball. Happy Friday!!

Sleep is so good. Not having money for PO's sucks. I've been having to budget hardcore the last few weeks, and missed out on a lot of PO's that I can hopefully snag later on. 

Oh nice! What game?

Good morning! It's Friday! And my new boss texted me to tell me it's also casual Friday.

Today shall be a good day.

Looks good!

article-0-13A536B0000005DC-801_468x684.j

Hmm, I'll check them out, but I'm really not into "heavier" music these days.

We would not get along.

:P

I would have loved those silver ones but didn't see about the pre order until 6 hours after it had gone up so I missed those quickly. Pig Destroyer would be nice. I hope they do them like these Neurosis reissues. I just can't stop singing their praises

I generally go for the more limited, but those merges are so sexy I couldn't resist.

Not really familiar with Neurosis.... what album should I spotify 1st?

Gooooooood morning everyone. Got to work early so I can leave early to watch baseball. Happy Friday!!

Sleep is so good. Not having money for PO's sucks. I've been having to budget hardcore the last few weeks, and missed out on a lot of PO's that I can hopefully snag later on.

God. Same here. Got a surprise tax bill for a few thousand and now we are in debt repayment mode. It's my least favorite mode.

My "Need to Buy" list is at an all time high.

I generally go for the more limited, but those merges are so sexy I couldn't resist.

Not really familiar with Neurosis.... what album should I spotify 1st?

Through Silver In Blood, then Enemy of the Sun, then Times of Grace...then find your own way youngin'  :D

It may be even worse for Domand me, because we both often adopt new artists into our consciousness based on what's getting reissued. 

But I've expanded my taste significantly since my younger days of enjoying music  B)

That's what I call "the walmart syndrome". You go to the record store to pick up one thing but listen to something else or see a neat cover or something else you wanted that is never around or or or or or...and then you're broke :(

Edit: Had to stop myself yesterday when picking up a new record and seeing a Some Girls record in the used bin..

I'm on overload at this point and it has made me care much less about records. It's honestly made collecting them boring :/

I can see that. It's fun looking for stuff and getting deals, but when something is suddenly reissued it takes some of the fun out of it. I'm still digging it, since only a few of my orders are reissues so far this year.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic