I feel like I gotta cook this dude something good before we part ways. I might be the butcha..but I'm a chef before I'm a Butcha. And that's a side of me Matt has yet to see. What to cook? I'm not sure yet.

you make that lil fella something special. should contain no meat just to piss him off, or even worse. chicken.

Do most of your jobs call you well after you've been off work and expect you to answer all the time ? I have a life outside of work and today I had to take my dog to the vet and I get my head ripped off because I return the call 2 hours later. I don't have the type of job that should require this type of urgency, I just put potato chips on the shelf

Do most of your jobs call you well after you've been off work and expect you to answer all the time ? I have a life outside of work and today I had to take my dog to the vet and I get my head ripped off because I return the call 2 hours later. I don't have the type of job that should require this type of urgency, I just put potato chips on the shelf

That's stupid...

Btw I have an answer coming your way tomorrow

Is anyone else not getting any email alerts from VC or is Gmail being funky? I haven't gotten an email alert in hours now and haven't changed any settings at all... strange

There is a thread on it in the vinyl forum, seems it's happening to a lot of people. I have not gotten any, but I don't know if I have ordered from SRC.

on a positive note, i think my dog is going to be okay.  for a few minutes on saturday and sunday, she was falling over and couldnt walk but it only happened twice and it was so scary !  I thought that it was it for her since she is 14 but the vet said her back is just hurt so she is being carried around and is on medication until she is better.  she can walk but she just needs to not put pressure on it by jumping or running

on a positive note, i think my dog is going to be okay.  for a few minutes on saturday and sunday, she was falling over and couldnt walk but it only happened twice and it was so scary !  I thought that it was it for her since she is 14 but the vet said her back is just hurt so she is being carried around and is on medication until she is better.  she can walk but she just needs to not put pressure on it by jumping or running

oh good! poor puppy :( but so glad to hear she's going to be okay!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic