oh good! poor puppy :( but so glad to hear she's going to be okay!

i've been wrapping her up in a blanket like a little burrito and carrying her around which i'm sure seems over the top but she's stubborn and loves to jump off everything in the house so i need her to just stay put and i dont want her to end up in the ER.

Because the original felt like they were trying jam everything into the 2xLP. How is the sound quality?

I think it's pretty great honestly. I think it's about as long as 40oz which was okay too. Not remarkable, but I think RA sounds a hell of a lot better. Plus it doesn't play Sublime, so that's a plus for a lot of people. 

i've been wrapping her up in a blanket like a little burrito and carrying her around which i'm sure seems over the top but she's stubborn and loves to jump off everything in the house so i need her to just stay put and i dont want her to end up in the ER.

awwwwwww that sounds so sad and so adorable all in one go. i really hope she stays calm and doesn't hurt herself even more.

Lauren!!!! I haven't heard from you in a bit, have you shipped that lathe?

james!!!!!! no, not yet. haven't had a chance to. work has been super crazy with 10-12 hour days and then had a friend visiting for the weekend. unfortunately, going to the post office here isn't just a quick errand. it's like an hour+ out of my workday or walking a mile early on a saturday, which is why i said it would take me a while to get out. i have a few other things i need to mail out though, so hopefully can make it over there this week. i know it's a pain and i'm sorry. if you're getting impatient, i can just refund you and you can try to get one from austin.

james!!!!!! no, not yet. haven't had a chance to. work has been super crazy with 10-12 hour days and then had a friend visiting for the weekend. unfortunately, going to the post office here isn't just a quick errand. it's like an hour+ out of my workday or walking a mile early on a saturday, which is why i said it would take me a while to get out. i have a few other things i need to mail out though, so hopefully can make it over there this week. i know it's a pain and i'm sorry. if you're getting impatient, i can just refund you and you can try to get one from austin.

No, just keep me updated is all.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic