Surprise catholicism is fucked. Surprise.

My dad is a fucking deacon in the catholic church. You can't imagine the utter brainwashing iv seen my entire life. Now my little brother is an alter boy and shit. Whatever, if it makes them sleep better at night.

I tried to buy into it, but even in my classes that are supposed to explain shit the teacher contradicts herself and can't answer to uh questions

Idk much about Catholicism having grown up Mormon but honestly, though Mormonism gets more flack, Catholicism seems just as bad.

Also, good morning everyone. Woke up to find out my facebook was hacked. It changed my profile picture to a picture of a shirtless Justin Bieber, my cover photo to a rainbow background picture to a cartoon cat that read [sic]: "YOU ARE AWESUM!" and updated a status which read "I love kittens. I wish I could spend a whole day with kittens" (which, well, isn't false).

Idk much about Catholicism having grown up Mormon but honestly, though Mormonism gets more flack, Catholicism seems just as bad.

Also, good morning everyone. Woke up to find out my facebook was hacked. It changed my profile picture to a picture of a shirtless Justin Bieber, my cover photo to a rainbow background picture to a cartoon cat that read [sic]: "YOU ARE AWESUM!" and updated a status which read "I love kittens. I wish I could spend a whole day with kittens" (which, well, isn't false).

Leave it logged in somewhere? Have too much of something?

Surprise catholicism is fucked. Surprise.

My dad is a fucking deacon in the catholic church. You can't imagine the utter brainwashing iv seen my entire life. Now my little brother is an alter boy and shit. Whatever, if it makes them sleep better at night.

Agreed. My parents tried to make me do all that shit, but I told them hell no.

If I did leave it logged in somewhere, they did very strange things. Oh, they also changed my relationship status to "In a relationship," but not with someone. I think it was a bot or something.

There is a link somewhere that will log you out everywhere, so do that and change your password.

Agreed. My parents tried to make me do all that shit, but I told them hell no.

My dad has been presenting me with this huge argument on why he wants me to move back to New Orleans. Basically telling me that when the world turns to absolute shit that I'm currently living in a place where less people believe in god and that if I'm back home it's a much more god believing place and I'll be safer. I was just like dude, are you fucking kidding me? Does your mind truly believe these things? It's fucking mind boggling.

My dad has been presenting me with this huge argument on why he wants me to move back to New Orleans. Basically telling me that when the world turns to absolute shit that I'm currently living in a place where less people believe in god and that if I'm back home it's a much more god believing place and I'll be safer. I was just like dude, are you fucking kidding me? Does your mind truly believe these things? It's fucking mind boggling.

Yeah man. The Sodom and Gomorrah bible story is why they believe that shit.

There is a link somewhere that will log you out everywhere, so do that and change your password.

Oh yeah, haha. I definitely got that covered before coming here. But thanks! :D

I have no idea how people truly believe all that. I saw through it at way too young of an age. It's nice that people believe, and can do whatever they want, so long as they don't force it on me like my parents do sometimes. When my anxiety issues started, but parents told me going back to church and praying will fix my issue. I just laughed.

i just wipe it on some toast. a little goes a LOOONG way. basically its like a bouillon cube but yeasty extracts scraped from a barrel, i think.

That just made me call my doctor for a 3rd blood pressure medication by description alone....

Jesus camp?!

6FE36F64D.gif

I pull this one out on company now just to enjoy their reaction to it... It's a fucking nightmare worse than Gummo if that is possible...

When the world turns to shit, come live in my building and we'll fuck shit up.

i have friends right now (rural plains people) that are considering of clearing out some of their land and setting up a bunker city. these dudes are the ones who have the giant trucks and 600 guns. they are actually deciding who is best at what, and who they need in order for it to succeed. then they are going to buy the shipping containers, bury them and wait.

yeah. plenty of shit that ISIS want to do in Kansas. i bet they cant wait to blow up a Penny's or KMart.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic