This year has been really warm, only reason this cold is bothering me. Normally by now there would be snow on the ground, and it would be below freezing all the time. Not 70F, like it was last week.

yeah. i definitely wasn't prepared for how chilly it was today.

i should probably buy a proper coat before it gets colder. 

Same. Mine got stolen last year on New Years Eve. I have a dress coat, a p-coat, but I don't like wearing it unless it a formal event.

Same. Mine got stolen last year on New Years Eve. I have a dress coat, a p-coat, but I don't like wearing it unless it a formal event.

who steals a coat?! that's just mean :(

yea...i pretty much only have a pea coat at this point too. and a couple leather jackets, but not sure those will cut it when it gets reaalllly cold. i just hate shopping and have gradually worn out all my good warm coats over the past few winters. 

who steals a coat?! that's just mean :(

yea...i pretty much only have a pea coat at this point too. and a couple leather jackets, but not sure those will cut it when it gets reaalllly cold. i just hate shopping and have gradually worn out all my good warm coats over the past few winters. 

Probably just a drunk who took it by mistake, or just an asshole. It happened last year at a really crowded bar/venue/bowling alley place. They took my coat and my friend's coat. It sucked, since it was around -10 that night and it was a mile walk to my car, and my car takes forever to heat up.

Went for my follow up. Dr had me lay back on the exam table. I haven't laid back that far since before having my surgery, didn't realize my abs were going to feel so tight like they do, but I guess that's from the straight stitching... Damn sure didn't feel good when he was pressing around it either. I know he wasn't trying to hurt me, but it felt like my insides are still bruised :( I'm a cry baby... lol

Never heard it, but it looks like a house down on campus (where I don't go anymore). I'll have to check it out though. That sounds awesome, and I'm sure the /1 variant is super cool too. The singer looks sorta familiar, think he used to work at the Chipotle by me, but I'm not sure.

The /1 is Clear Purple with White ink! Also, he did used to work there hahaha, mentioned it a couple times. He also does solo stuff here:

http://alomar.bandcamp.com/album/damn-dude-that-sucks

This band is 3/4 Citycop + their long time pal: http://vitabassa.bandcamp.com/

God, I am so stoked I can talk about them because I am so fucking proud of them.

The /1 is Clear Purple with White ink! Also, he did used to work there hahaha, mentioned it a couple times. He also does solo stuff here:

http://alomar.bandcamp.com/album/damn-dude-that-sucks

This band is 3/4 Citycop + their long time pal: http://vitabassa.bandcamp.com/

God, I am so stoked I can talk about them because I am so fucking proud of them.

Nice, I'll check out his solo stuff when I get home. Will be ordering the LPs as well.

im with you the greatgreenone, I usually have to get stuck 3 times before they get my veins. but I don't mind it, I kinda dig it...

It just got old for me a long time ago, especially being on a medication that requires constant blood level checks...I'm afraid by the time I can afford to get my tattoos worked on again, i won't want to deal with it anymore...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic