What is sleep?

Agreed today. Lack of it has given me a nice headache this morning though. It's super cold out right now too, 22F. Seems we are at our normal November temps.

I feel you on that headache T cubed. I have a nasty sinus one right now. Feels like I was punched in the face.

Same. I can't breath out of my nose at all it is so stuffed up right now. Sinus headaches are terrible, second behind migraines. They are usually more annoying than painful, but taking stuff usually does not help them much since the unlying cause is still there.

It was pretty sharp with wind chill at the bus stop this morning. Luckily the bus's mostly functional rating system was enough to keep me alive and well.

Probably won't ever forget all those cold mornings waiting for the bus or the hot ones either... do not miss those days at all

They still from here (Akron)? How do you know them?

They are! 3/4 live together and host shows at Fool Mansion there. A friend showed me them in 2011, he had them play at his house in a barn in 2012, we hung out before/after and stayed in touch since, hanging whenever they come to MI. I even got the ball rolling for their EP Loner to be put on cassette by my friends at Near Mint. I was gifted a /1 varaint made for being middle man between them. Some of them play in other stuff too!

Never heard it, but it looks like a house down on campus (where I don't go anymore). I'll have to check it out though. That sounds awesome, and I'm sure the /1 variant is super cool too. The singer looks sorta familiar, think he used to work at the Chipotle by me, but I'm not sure.

yeah a wine and pizza party retired me early last night haha, but I slept like 9 hours

I took one of those 5/325's they sent me home from the hospital with and it put me in bed around 9ish last night. I remember waking up later to go piss, and it felt like I had been asleep forever but the clock said it was just after midnight. I don't do painkillers well at all...

I took one of those 5/325's they sent me home from the hospital with and it put me in bed around 9ish last night. I remember waking up later to go piss, and it felt like I had been asleep forever but the clock said it was just after midnight. I don't do painkillers well at all...

:( yeah I'm not a fan, pretty much everything makes me tired

I love when I rush to do my hair in the morning and run out the door. A ton of stray strands keep falling in my face, since I must have missed them with the hair cream, my cow lick is sticking straight up, and I put too much product in the back so it's all clumped together which makes my thinning area look worse. My hair loves to do whatever the fuck it wants.

:( yeah I'm not a fan, pretty much everything makes me tired

Same here, guess that's part of my hatred for pill heads because i got so sick and tired of trying to carry on a conversation with people who's eyes are slowly rolling to the back of their heads while trying to sit upright. When I hurt like hell, no problem, but for fun? Find another avenue...

Same here, guess that's part of my hatred for pill heads because i got so sick and tired of trying to carry on a conversation with people who's eyes are slowly rolling to the back of their heads while trying to sit upright. When I hurt like hell, no problem, but for fun? Find another avenue...

Tons of other ones that will not put you to sleep.

Ever tried to talk to a junkie after they just shot up? That's the worst.

yeah pills aren't really my bag unless I'm in pain. I got kind of into percocets for a few weeks at one point, I can see where people get opiate problems I used to take a couple a day when I ran the little record store location alone, just to disconnect I was super unhappy and lonely at the time its been a couple years now

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic