Tons of other ones that will not put you to sleep.

Ever tried to talk to a junkie after they just shot up? That's the worst.

yeah had to fire a junkie cause he shot up and came in for his shift 5 minutes later, it was super awkward and we were on good terms and it wasn't in my job description but I was the manager on duty and the general manager was not able to come in and handle it

yeah had to fire a junkie cause he shot up and came in for his shift 5 minutes later, it was super awkward and we were on good terms and it wasn't in my job description but I was the manager on duty and the general manager was not able to come in and handle it

The kid I used to work with would leave and shot up mid-shift. At night it was usually just the 2 of us working, and it was impossible to talk to him or for him to do any work.

Sadly he lost that battle over the summer. He was a cool and interesting guy, before he started heroin. So sad to see if happen.

The kid I used to work with would leave and shot up mid-shift. At night it was usually just the 2 of us working, and it was impossible to talk to him or for him to do any work.

Sadly he lost that battle over the summer. He was a cool and interesting guy, before he started heroin. So sad to see if happen.

it's so sad its such a destructive drug and so hard to kick

and in all honesty the war on drugs make it so hard, if it was legalized opiate doses would be much cheaper and wouldn't cause delinquent behavior to keep the expensive habit going

Also would give people better treatment options as well.

Tons of other ones that will not put you to sleep.

Ever tried to talk to a junkie after they just shot up? That's the worst.

I lost a few friends to the pill thing. One of my best friends I ever had became a total junkie and ended up doing some really awful shit and I had to just cut him out of my life all together. It still bothers me and I will not be afraid to admit I will cry my eyes out over the heartache I have for the loss of such a great friend. I have no place for opiates in my little world at all...

I lost a few friends to the pill thing. One of my best friends I ever had became a total junkie and ended up doing some really awful shit and I had to just cut him out of my life all together. It still bothers me and I will not be afraid to admit I will cry my eyes out over the heartache I have for the loss of such a great friend. I have no place for opiates in my little world at all...

Yeah it's tough, and sad to watch. There is not much you can do after they refuse help multiple times. It is painful to cut people out, but sometimes it has to be done.

and in all honesty the war on drugs make it so hard, if it was legalized opiate doses would be much cheaper and wouldn't cause delinquent behavior to keep the expensive habit going

Seriously. Also, the lack of regulation causes most ODs.

I don't do pills, but my love of them is well documented here. Seen a lot of lives ruined by them though. Doesn't make them feel any less wonderful.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic